Monday, December 07, 2015

" Married to a beast,yet love keeps me there!" -blog reader's cry for help.

Hello Meme. Whatever happened to your blog? Truth be told I have missed your write ups and every segment on your blog. Honestly would love to see you back and bubbling again.
 Please Meme post this story of mine. I've been married for 3 and a half years to a brute! When I mean brute I mean brute in all ramifications. He beats me up at every slightest opportunity. He hits me in front of the kids( we have three of them) and sees nothing wrong about it.
 It hasn't always been like this. This 'panel beating' started 6 months after we got married. He just changed. Like someone remote-controlled by evil forces. All the while we dated, he never hit me once. Isn't t 1 year courtship enough to know your man? I've tried to please him in many ways than one. I wash his clothes, stay trim and sexy, cook his meals, take care of the kids and satisfy him in bed. What more does he want from me? I've tried speaking with him but he wouldn't bulge. His parents don't see nothing wrong.
 This moment I want to leave but the next minute love keeps me right there. What should I do?

5 comments:

  1. You need to have your head examined ASAP.How dare you let him continue to hit you especially in front of the kids?One day he'll kill you and then it will be all over for you.Love my big fat arse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:10 pm

    Take it to God in prayer.Remember marriage is for better for worse o.By the way this your story get k leg abeg.You paint yourself as the good wife but omit the things you do that aggravates his temper.check yourself woman before you wreck your marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ronke Adesina7:29 pm

    End time marriage.Make una sabi the man first before marriage una no gree.see nau!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:59 pm

    Let love keep you right there!Mtshewww

    ReplyDelete
  5. I advise you leave that marriage sharply.That man is an animal!Have you tried speaking with him,his folks,friends?Nothing should warrant a man hitting a woman.Please receive sense and pack out now you still breathing.my two cents.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..