Wednesday, November 13, 2013

"Our Landlady is my fiance's Sugar Mummy!"

    "How on earth would I have ever guessed that plump,motherly looking,sorry -grandma looking -woman was my  Kunle's sugar mummy?! Never!
All the while I visited my fiance at home I never ever got the idea he was 'servicing' his landlady. She would respond to my greeting warmly and tell me if Kunle was home or not.
I remember even mentioning her to him sometime,"She's such a sweetie Kunle. She reminds me so much of my Mum"
"She's a nice woman. Never gives her tenants wahala. Such a pity her she's a widow." Kunle would respond with a sad smile.
   And then the money started flowing in from all corners.  Okay, Kunle was a sales manager in a formidable company and his pay wasn't all that meagre but the cash flow wasn't commensurate with what he earned. I demanded to know the source of breakthrough but Kunle explained he'd just executed a contract which he'd been silently pursuing for ages! He soon bought me a car,changed my wardrobe and gave me a whooping 2million naira to set up a business of my choice.
 But our relationship started to suffer. Kunle grew distant. He would stay out late and was always away from home on 'business trips'
   It got to a point where I accused him of cheating on me. We had a big fight that day and it was this same landlady who separated us and took me into her apartment. She gave me tons of advise on how to keep my relationship and I thanked her profusely afterwards.
 So you can imagine how shocked I was to have entered into our living room to find my Kunle on top the robust bastard,screwing away and moaning helplessly. She was screaming in ecstacy as my fiance pounded and made gyrational movements on her! Now I don't even know who amongst them I hated more as I watched in horror! You see,i had planned earlier to travel to the village to see my parents but on the way,the vehicle I boarded had issues and was under repair for quite a long period. After it got fixed,i already got tired of the journey and decided to return back home...and saw what I saw!
   Kunle has been pleading for forgiveness,after confessing to me of how he'd been sleeping with her even before we started dating! And of course she'd been the money-pumping-machine! He has promised to leave the house as well. But I'm really don't know if he's being honest with me. What if he still keeps the sexual relationship with the widow landlady even after we moved out?
On the other side,the landlady isn't one bit remorseful! Left for her,she wants me out of the relationship so she could position her heavy bosom properly on the broad of my fiance's chest! I just hate her,I mean.. I wish I had the means to deal with her,but she's so financially powerful and can crush me if she so desires.
 The Question now is what do I do? I'm still trying to forgive Kunle and still love him so much. I'll read your comments cos i'm an ardent meme's blog reader. Thanks."


*Hey guyz, now what do you advise? To me,make she jejely forgive her bobo if she truly loves him and move as far as possible away from the as**wo landlady o..Lol!
Over to you...










10 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:54 pm

    She shld forgive him,if she truely love him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgiveness is divine abi? But make she ready to forgive with a large heart cos Kunle just de start, if they move out, he will screw d next thing he sees and that is available. The guy no get shame, see the pity her ish? He loves doing it joor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:36 pm

    If you know what's good for you,you better dump his sorry arse and run for your life.Love ke?Many people don't know what love is?How can you love a rat-ass like Kunle?shaking my head@ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's so much love in sharing right! Just kidding, Kunle cannot marry his landlady, in fact, it's a disgraceful relationship, sooner or later, Kunle and his sugar grand mommy will learn to live without each other, this young woman should 4give her erring fiance, and pray for his deliverance, d love of money is a real big bug

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:12 am

    he was bought and can still be bought over n over by other rich ladies.
    there are a lot of cougar out there! take to ur heels girl. let him go find his type

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:15 am

    lol> forgive? the guy is lazy so he goes for fast cash.

    he will do much worse for money. shine ur eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fuck dem all and move on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. olumese adesuwa8:54 am

    In dis case forgiveness is important bt cos of wat haPpened but cos God said so and for kunle he got carried away with moni and I tell if he has another chance,he wil do it again and again so dear if u kn u can cope with kunle d way he is then cope if nt u can cal it quit.God wanted u to see kunle for who and wat he is that is way d car developed a fault so d choice is urs

    ReplyDelete
  9. nkiruskus9:33 pm

    she should forgive him and move on cos he will do it again...which guy no like quick money??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10:04 pm

    If u believe u can live with his behaver cas he will not jt stop like that, then stay.As for me, i believe u deserve better than been chatted on, in fact no lady deserves it. So don't belittle urself by staying and enduring/managing

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..