Saturday, November 16, 2013

Question of the day : How best can you wade off your bestie's dad who's persistently on your case(sexually) without breaking up the family?

Let's talk about this..
 How best can you wade off your best friend's dad /Mum who's insistently on your case? Yeah,HE/SHE wants to have SEX with you!
 Now this brings to my memory some incident that happened to me years ago as a teenager,yes I had just turned 16.
   I went to a friend's house on a visit but met her absence. Her mum was out of the house too,so her dad who was the only one home offered me a seat warmly and told me Sharon would be back soonest.
 And then he came to sit by me,and the next thing he started asking funny questions like...Are you a Virgin? have you had sex before? Would you want me to show you what it feels like?...
 I was stunned. Numb. Perplexed.
And then his lecherous  hands reached out to grab er..er..my breasts! I literally jumped and bolted out the door! I ran as fast as my legs could carry me back home.
I didn't mention it to my friend,and never stepped into their home again.
 Now back to matter. Have you ever had such experience? What would you advise to peeps who are facing such dilemma? Would you advise they speak to their bestie about it? Was it a wise thing I did by running away without mentioning a word to anyone?
#keepitrolling#

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:47 am

    As for me I dnt care if the old bastard's family splits!I'm so telling my bestie,her mum and the entire family of his sexual harrassment.Kilode?God forbid bad thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:00 pm

    The wise thing to do here is report to your best friend and stay away from the family henceforth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:27 pm

    In my opinion, the best thing to do in such a case is to keep away from that house and family. You need to sacrifice your friendship to keep your bestie family in tact.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meme,i'm not sure that was the best thing to have done.You could hav reported to your parents as his actions could have caused a lot of damage to your growing life if you weren't that lucky to have fled when you still had the chance.Many young girls wouldn't have been that fortunate and you can imagine what that means to their future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its a tough one really cos i had similar experience as a teenager,,i didnt tell my friend about it too..how do i start and what if she ended up hating her dad or maybe the family breaks up?? there re some truth that re left in the dark so that people dont get hurt..it was hard to tell my friend who her had really was..

    ReplyDelete
  6. its hard but truth be told..it does not better who gets hurt

    ReplyDelete
  7. julius5:20 pm

    I agree with Anonnymous 12.27pm

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bishop Ray King6:05 pm

    U borrowed longer legs for faster sprints right! U are sure beautiful, u could tempt a pope, I'll keep away my bes friend and his family, if my pal wants to know why I'm avoiding them, and his momma keeps coming at me, bringing it, bothering me, I'll tell him just for friendship sake and warn him not to split his family with his discovery, but, God bless his mom's body if she is a widow or a single mom, very attractive, still active, not very old, I'm single, and my friend approves of her demands, I must be frank with u, these days, most guys will lay their best pal's parent, without ever telling their friend, I'm just being real here, I'm not an hypocrite

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:31 am

    You should have reported the bastard to the police. That was a criminal offence given your age (16 is a minor by any standard). He is going to do it to another child if not locked away behind bars. S

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..