Monday, November 25, 2013

Blog visitor needs your counsel ASAP!!!!

I just received this mail from a blog visitor. Please read carefully and chip in your words of advise. Thank you.

This is hw it really goes. I hv dated this girl for the past 5years and 6months all this while she was schooling @ state school of nursing it was immediately she rounded up her program that she decided to turn up with this cook and bull story of ending up our relationship and this is the girl I hv made my intention know to her that we settling down with her next year only for her to turn me down, I don't really know what to do and she told me that she want to serve God, and she even lied to me that she travelled to lagos ever since because I do still call her some time to know how she is fearing only for me to take a walk along sapele road today and I saw her with her new guy along the road and I was so diverstated and so astonished but I respected and composed myself to let's things really bee.I miss her so much and cannot get her out of my head. What shoild I do?
-Patrick,Benin city.


*You read it peeps.. So what's your advise?please disregard the book cover and read the book o! Thanks.

      Patrick dear,With time the pain should ease up. You cannot force yourself to forget about her,and probably you might never forget her even. But I assure you that the pain will lessen up with time. Just stay focused on the things you enjoy doing -reading,movies,football,hanging out..etc and be positive minded too. Soon You'll find that one special person who will never let you go.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:00 pm

    Get another babe as soon as possible,it will help get her out your mind.Cheerz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:34 pm

    I'm afraid you loved the wrong person,However stay strong and look at the brighter picture.The best girl will locate you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:35 pm

    All chicks are bitches!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ulooma8:55 pm

    my advice to him is to move on ASAP!! she is not worth the heart aches and tears...u re luck you found out who she truly is before saying the ''till death do us part'' vows.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..