Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Tiwa Savage Fiance,Teebillz shares photo of his daughter.

Teebillz shared this photo some hours ago and captioned it  :
  "I'm Not A Perfect Father But I Promise You Will Never Lack Anything in Life even When I'm 6ft Down. Just Keep The Good Grades Coming and Always Be Good Girl. I Love My lil Angel" after her outstanding grades in her recently collected School report card.
Nice one Teebillz.. 
And Tiwa would become a step-mum to this beautiful Angel comesaturday the 23rd Nov 2013. 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:06 pm

    hope she dose not become ''the wicked step mother'' ....just a tot!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..