Sunday, September 29, 2013

HOW DO YOU LIKE IT??

It has often crossed my mind how mature individuals tend to shy away from sex talk with their partners irrespective of how long they've been in the relationship. I received a mail this afternoon from someone who wanted me to write up something about sex talk between partners. I kind of find  it amusing that  she seemed helpless as to how best she could tell her partner she had had enough of 'it' hehehe..(sorry I had to laugh) 
  I wonder why it's so hard for many to bare their minds concerning sex issues that arise. My opinion : if you can lay with him in the first place,you should be able to speak to him. Is he doing 'it' right? Is he a little too hard on you? Is the pace too fast,too slow? What are your preferences? I'm sure a heart-to-heart talk can work wonders,innit? *winks* cos if you aren't too shy to take off your undies,then you shouldn't be shy at all!

5 comments:

  1. This blog is certainly going to take the world of social media by storm. Writing style is engaging and interesting. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:51 pm

    Preach on Meme.....Captain Jack Sparrow agrees with u totally. Women should learn to talk more about these things....U can't expect us to just know whts up all the time if u don't speak up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fluffy5:25 am

    Dis is interesting gal!!!nyc 2lk.bt also know dat some guys c gals dat 2lk abt sex as Spoilt n start suspecting her every move.especially if she complains he aint doin it ryt*winks*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preach it, I like real people, u kept it real and frank, this blog, though new, is the most enlightening site I' ve seen around, keep it up Meme

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:16 am

    I just think dat as men and woman,we shld study books and watch movies on how to satisfy ourself,love making shld be enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..