Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Love gone sour! -Blog visitor reveals shocking details of her marriage.

Hey guys. Remember I told you I got loads of unpublished mails from blog readers? One at a time i'll begin to put them up,okay?
Here's one mail  which has a ring of urgency to it.  Please, please read and offer a word or two of advise. Thank you.

"Hey Meme. Please put this up in your blog as I would love to read what others have to say concerning my predicament.
 Ever heard of the word "Nemesis"?
 Nemesis is when you love a man so much that you want him all to yourself, and when he doesn't love you in return,you go to a witch doctor who prepares love charms for him to love you back, and upon time the charms boomerangs and hits you squarely ; Nemesis is when you're helpless and there seems to be no possible solution to the evil that has befallen you.
I met my husband december last year at a friend's birthday party. Immediately I set my eyes on him I fell hopelessly in love. But his eyes never seemed to leave my friend the celebrant, even for a second. It was obvious he was tripping for Dupe. I became extremely envious. Who wouldn't? She had it all going for her : Beauty, brains and Men. Of course she was very beautiful and already in a serious relationship, so why wouldn't he simply turn his stare to my direction? Why would he continue to make a fool of himself by his fixated look on her? I wasn't ugly per se, and I was no dullard in comparison.
Before the end of the party, somehow I got him engaged in a convo and we exchanged phone numbers. One thing soon led to the other and we became lovers.
    It was no fairytale kinda love. There were no promises, no vows, no nothing. Except of course a wild explosion in bed which always left us panting for breathe.
I remember always crying after we made love and he left afterwards without an endearment. I remember wishing he would say those three words. I patiently waited. And waited. But they never did come.
 I became desperate. Very desperate. I permanently needed him in my life, come what may.
I began to read books on how to win your man. I went by the books, but nothing happened. If anything, it set us poles apart from each other.
 Then one day Sam told me it was over. Just like that. I begged and begged and cried my eyes sore but he wouldn't bulge. He said he wasn't in love with me and couldn't continue the relationship anymore.
As he left my house that night without a backward glance at my weeping form, I made up my mind to
visit Baba Adim.
 Baba Adim the witch doctor instructed me to put charms in his food which I did. It was like a scene out of a Nigerian movie : He turned abruptly to me after a mouthful and exclaimed, "I love you Taiye!"
 That was the beginning of our love affair.
It was a beautiful love affair, I tell you. Everything was working fine. We got married shortly and I became pregnant for him.
 Then the unexpected happened just two days ago. Sam woke up at midnight and shoved me hard on the chest. "Wake up woman! "
"Baby.."
Before I could mutter anything else, I was flung like a wooden doll, out the bed.
" Sam! " I yelled, my head connecting to the hard floor tiles.
"When did I get married to you? When?! "
" Sam, what has come over you? " I shrieked as he advanced towards me menacingly.
I wasn't quick enough to duck. His fist landed on my chin. I was given the beating of my life.
 Sam left the house that night and never returned.
Now i'm eight months gone and all alone. Truth is I still love Sam so much. What do I do now? Why wouldn't he love me? Why?

*Forget about him. Nemesis has even been kind to you. You might not be this lucky next time. Let true love always win. My 2cents.
Over to you guys.















2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:22 am

    What advise do you seek?Is there an advise on how to deal with Nemesis? No!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:44 am

    Always wait for ur own,God made a man for every woman,its just a matter of time,ask for forgiveness and move on with ur life

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..