Sunday, July 20, 2014

Who missed me??! *side-eye smiley*

Hey sweeries, who missed me here?! Lol.
Well, I did, and so badly too.
 How have you guys been anyways?
Mere apologies ain't enough to express how deeply sorry I am for been away for too long..Jeez, for far too long!
    All the same I need let you know how sorry I am. Was so pretty occupied with this, that, and everything and honestly it's not been an easy road but i'm thankful for the gift of life; thankful still that I got you guys. The amazing mails, text messages, pings,and all.. wow! Nothing compares to you my darlings.
  And YES, we can still do this.
Kisses N hugs..
Meme.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:52 pm

    See who we got here! Welcome back meme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teleme4:25 pm

    Missed you meme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:45 pm

    Me!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..