Friday, March 28, 2014

"I'm crushing dangerously on my boss!" -blog reader cries.

Got this mail from an ardent blog reader. You know what we do and how we do..... read and drop a word or two of useful counsel.
  Thanks y'all..

"I'm so so angry with myself. I feel i've failed in my duty as wife and mother. How can a responsible mother of 5 kids,a woman married for 11 years,a deaconess in the body of christ, leader in the women's arm of the ministry in church,a respectable accountant in the bank where she works, be crushing on her boss?
 Sounds weird,right? But true.
I didn't just see Mr Fola Williams for the  first time and start visualising myself in bed with him; nor did I see his dashing smile and fantasize falling recklessly for him. Don't know the exact point it started,this mad crush. Can't recall the moment I began to crave his nearness. But it just happened. Now he has got me hooked on him.
I would be telling a lie if I said  he made any form of sexual advances towards me. Honestly nothing of the sort has ever ensued. He always had a warm smile for everyone,a friendly word and if he had reasons to chastise anyone in the office,it was always done firmly,yet kindly.
My husband isn't bad man,in fact he's a very wonderful person. So you can see why I feel terrible that I harbour strange feelings for my boss.
Truth is I want to screw my boss so bad.
Truth is I want that bulgy biceps around me.
I want that smooth lips of his on mine.
 Okay,I think I can almost hear you say,"slut!"...but please don't be quick to judge me. I haven't been a promiscuous woman. All the time I've been married,I've stayed faithful. Never before now have I spared a thought for another man,talk less of my boss in the office. Well,until now I suppose.
 Thoughts of my boss keep me awake at night.
If only he knew he had such effect on my senses..or did he have a clue that this woman,I mean this rather devoted and efficient accountant was consumed by a wanton desire to have him?
 It's eating me up each day. I don't want to cheat on my hubby,yet I'm gradually succumbing to the desire to sleep with my boss.
Hold on,who amongst you has ever experienced this kinda stuff? Be honest. You are in love with your partner yet you want to taste another,feel another. Does this have to do with the fact my hubby married me a virgin? This craving,I mean...is it because I really didn't actually exploit my sexuality as a growing woman before I got married?
 I'm looking forward to hearingy from you all. Thank you.
*Worried wife*


* Deep sigh.. okay guys let's do this!













7 comments:

  1. Samson4:58 pm

    Get a life you lousy woman.Remember the wrath of God awaits a cheating spouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teleme5:04 pm

    Why are people quick to judge?do u tink that if she had a solution she will cry out?
    Madam,please dnt do anytin funny okay?concentrate on your family and tink of the bad your actions will cause.Above all,be strong and resist temptation

    ReplyDelete
  3. star ma'am5:08 pm

    Seriously u need deliverance pray more & think less of that rubbish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:38 pm

    Get busy madam and b prayerful....dnt 4get you are a married woman this the devil that is at work here

    ReplyDelete
  5. sexy emerald10:34 pm

    Hmmm... is nt really easy but ma I advice u to concentrate on ur family Becos if u do dat u going to lose d wonderful family u had for 11 year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:00 am

    My candid advice is dat u should think abt Чя lovely kids and husband, and not Чя bossm bcos anytin u do outside Чя home now will definitely fall back at u. Cheatng is a sin o

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..