Tuesday, March 04, 2014

What's your take on aborting a baby conceived as a result of rape?Check out Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's opinion.


Well,Pastor Chris Oyakhilome seems to be of the opinion that no child should be brought into the world by force and the lady in question has the sole responsibility to decide whether to keep the baby or not. Hmm.. do you agree with him? 
I for one do not agree o. 'Thou shall not kill.." says the father. The son shouldn't cite 'cogent' reasons why 'Thou shall kill..!' my two cents opinion though. 
 What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:31 pm

    I can't believe what I just read.What?I doubt that this man is called of God.Much as I hate to judge any man of God,this fact speaks for itself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teleme6:01 pm

    Even the very elect shall be deceived at the end. It is happening already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:40 am

    My papa has said it all.who no like make him go knock him head for bridge,,how can you force a product of rape into the world?Them force you into the world?plz u guyz should leave my papa alone,and talk ur own.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..