Tuesday, March 04, 2014

"I think of another when I'm with the man I truly love." -blog visitor

Hey peeps..how are you guys doing? Cool I guess. Please read this blog reader's story and offer a word or two of advise.

Hello Meme.How are you fairing?I hope all is good.I happen to be a regular reader of your blog and I'm particularly addicted to this segment where readers can share their pains,their joys,their story.
My name is Joy Imoh,27,moderate looks,a fashion designer/beautician who's presently working on having her own clothing line. I got engaged to Theophilus  six months ago after dating him for 5 years. Let me tell you about Theo. He's not exactly a dashing man,you know what I mean -not the type that will make a lady pivot on her heels in awe; not the type to make you drool in excitement. His ordinary looks might not turn many on,but it did turn me on. Okay,maybe it wasn't his looks that got me enthralled at first. I think it was his charisma,his confidence..the seeming trait to tame me. Yeah,you heard right. Tame me.
 You see, Joy used to be wild,dominating,domineering. And then came the bland looking stranger who changed all that in a bit. I don't know when I fell in love but I did. And deeply too. In no time we became separable.
 Five years later he proposed. Now don't raise your eyebrow like,'Why did it take you guys that long?!' I'm sure some ladies here understand that stuff like that happens. You're in love with him,he's in love with you..you make plans to be together in future yet he won't pop the question because things aren't quite stable financially yet. Well,I didn't hesitate to say YES to the man I love. My joy was rapturous. It knew no bound.
 Now the quirk in our rather beautiful love story is that Theo touches me and I do not get turned on any longer.I feel kinda embarrassed telling this to any one,not even to my bestie of many years. The only way I enjoy sex with Theo is when I imagine he's someone else -a tall,dark,handsome and thoroughly sexy enigma of a man! I imagine this sexy dude tearing me apart with wicked pleasures..Oh dear,I think of this dark creature riding me hard and fast and in a few minutes I climax. Only after reaching orgasm do I feel terrible..two-timing..and stinking!
Please I need help! I feel i'm treading on sinking sand. It's becoming worse by the day. Hey,has any one out there experienced this sort of thing? How can you be in love with your man but mentally cheat on him?

*Deep sigh.. over to you guys!



16 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:15 pm

    You don't have a problem joy.*big smile*
    In one way or the other we derive sexual pleasures by doing some crazy stuff.You just discovered your 'Fetish' and it's leaving you kinda disoriented.The only problem I sense here is that it's affecting the 'real' affection for your fiance.Now you've come to terms with your fetish,accept it and manage it.For instance my fetish is to screw a jamaican girl with large bums.Whenever I'm with my lady,i imagine that and I enjoy sex better that way.Not like she isn't a sweet lady,but it just happens.Wish you good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biggy P8:17 pm

    Omo see yawa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonita8:21 pm

    You have a big,big problem Miss Joy Imoh,plzz don't be deceived.Somehow,subconsciously you recognise this fact already.why don't you try to revive the sexlife between you and your man?After 5years,u need to spice things up a bit.plz discard that bloody fetish thing and positively concentrate on making things work with you two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:33 pm

    Hey bonita loosen up a bit.Life shouldn't be taken too seriously.Can you confidently tell me you haven't imagined something -anything- while making love with your partner?Come on,my advise wasn't in bad faith.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mz boobz8:34 pm

    Ogbanje spirit in action ooooo,,lool

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mz boobz8:36 pm

    Go n see ya pastor sharperly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. emmanuel Okundaye9:07 pm

    Why won't she go n see her pastor sharperly when you reason with your boobs instead of your head!@Mz boobs.Must every issue be connected to spirituality?it beats me how some people reason eh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:14 pm

    Yaaaay,i experience this sorta ish myself.#coversfaceandrunsaway#

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bosco9:20 pm

    Una don begin confess,ok nah.so you mean my girl may probably be thinking Of another man while i'm on top her,draining my strength to satisfy her?God forbid bad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mz boobz9:22 pm

    Emmanuel,your comment is the dumbest ever.yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bishop Ray King11:19 pm

    First of all, Spiritually, I hope this young woman is not ignorantly in a romantic relationship with a spirit husband/lover, spirit spouses don't allow their subjects/preys to enjoy their real relationships, especially, the sexual aspect, no matter how they try, because, their subjects are sex slaves to them. Secondly, Physically, she really wanted some' more than she's got, if she gets attracted to very tall, dark and handsome guys, she should have opted for a guy like that, I hope she does not have the secret intention of cheating on him with a guy that's got d looks, body mass, and color she desired in a man, she should be contented with the man she's got, if she's not, why did she accept him when he proposed? Thirdly, Emotionally, I hope she's not emotionally tied to one of her ex-men, who had all d attributes she visualizes when in bed with her present man.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Meme's admirer1:57 pm

    Meme I beg talk true say u never experience this kind thing before?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bishop Ray King3:09 pm

    Lord have mercy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ade girl4:38 pm

    Dear joy,wud hv said there is nothing to worry about but there's no way i'm telling such bullsh*t...you have a hug problem my dear.please seek help from a relationship counsellor fast.Have you thought of even doing some crazy stuff with your man?are you keeping it boring with him?may be if you tried something different the thots of this wicked stranger tearing you apart might soon vanish.If you love your. man,plz be determined to make it work,ok?Thank me later.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous10:47 am

    It has to do with ur mindset, Re- allign ur mind. Your man can be what u want him to be,open up to him on hw u enjoy sex most.This certainly am sure will help.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous2:11 pm

    B4 u imagined all those descriptions u gave of anoda man, I guess there's somebody out there u are flirting at. U are seriously liking d pε̲̣̣rson but u can't sąƔ. My dear it happens everywhere and everyday just zero Чя mind of anytin and concentrate on Чя man, if u had said u were missing Чя ex dat has those features it would be understandable,

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..