Friday, October 10, 2014

Cries from a blog reader,"Help! he says I'm no longer the trim&sexy chic he got married to..."

"Hi Meme,I've been wondering what happened to your blog. I'm glad to see you kicking again. More power to your elbow.
   Honestly I'll appreciate if you put put this up for me there,because I really want to read other people's opinion concerning what I'm going through at the moment.
I've been married for 3years to a very loving man and have two beautiful kids to show for it. When we got married,I was 26 years, and a size 10.. Do you know my husband never told me that it was my figure that attracted me to him the first time? Well,until recently..
  Child bearing has taken its toll on my beautiful body. I'm not proud to say this but I'm size 14 now. My breasts have enlarged thrice their original size,my waist, hips *sigh*
 But I still can't call myself fat! No,I'm not fat, so I just wonder why hubby refuses to acknowledge that i'm still that pretty,sexy chic he got married to. For crying out loud,its his kids I bore that has reshapened my body so!
 In as much as I try to stay sexy,and good in bed, he gets turned off. Just like that. Like a switch. I'm fast losing my head! Who says you only have to be a size 10 to remain cool? Is size 10 the new sexy? Why is he so damn inconsiderate? Okay, I tried to lose some weight. I eat so little, yet my hips won't just reduce a bit. I learnt it had to do with child bearing. I'm beginning to be angry with him. Christ, this is so unfair!
-Blog reader.

*My dear,I feel for you but I think you haven't done enough. Whatever happened to hitting the gym? Burn those calories,and fast! It's a good thing he's pointing this out now. Some men just would not. The next thing you'd probably hear are 'rumours' flying all around you. Remember Men are attracted to what they SEE. My 2cents.
Over to you guys..

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:29 pm

    I’m not that much of a internet readfer to be honest but your blogs really nice,keep it up!

    I'll goo ahead and bookmark your site to come back in the future.
    Cheers

    my web site ... genkihentai.com ()

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerry Ice11:41 am

    Burn that fat you call sexy jare and keep fit.when your husband go begin look outside now na you go still begin complain.women sef!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..