Friday, October 10, 2014

Question of the day: Why is there so much love,and yet so little trust?

HUSBAND: Honey, where are you?
WIFE: At home love.
HUSBAND: Are you sure?
WIFE: Yes dearie.
HUSBAND: Turn on the blender.
WIFE: (turns blender on) reeereeeereeee
HUSBAND: Ok my love, I love you.. bye!

(Next day)
Wife: Darling, where are you?
Husband: At home, love.
Wife: Are you sure?
Husband: Yes,honey
Wife: Turn on the blender
Husband: (turns blender on) reeereeeereeee
Wife: Ok sweetie, bye.... 
My question of the day is :Why is there so much love, and yet so little trust?

5 comments:

  1. If you ask me na who I go ask?Many people misconstrue passion,obsession and lust for love.The complete package is Love+trust.If you are not having it together then you shouldn't be in that relationship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:51 am

    You couldn't have said it any better Teleme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. odion9:31 am

    I just feel in the story line u used meme ,is dat if u dig deep u will see dat dey married out of obiligation to each other not bcos dey love or trust each other

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:17 pm

    Well I think there are 2 sides to everything....the bible also says trust no man...so I rather not be so trusting so that wen it happens I won't drink izal......just saying.

    Mammi

    ReplyDelete
  5. julius6:04 am

    Blame it on experience, blame it on what 'trusted' married men or women do today, blame it on change in value and custom!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..