Wednesday, January 01, 2014

"Hello Meme,my husband na glutton I swear! I've been preparing our new year food since yesterday!" -blog visitor.

 I just received this mail from an ardent reader of my blog who happens to be a friend too. I found it  somewhat hilarious. Please read and chip in a word or two of advise to a friend who's in dire need of counsel.
"Hello Meme,how you dey?Happy new year. You wouldn't believe i've been in the kitchen since yesterday o. Hmmm,na God go helep me for dis kind huzzy wey I marry o. The man too like food I swear! Na so hin belle don swell up like pregnant woman,imagine! Okay,fine its festive period.Every one knows this.But must I be the one to slave all day and night in the kitchen baking,grilling,toasting,frying,pounding and cooking?!eh? See me o. I've prepared all the food you can think of -Rice,pounded yam and Egusi soup,Ogbono soup,okra soup,vegetable soup,yam and garden egg,Ukazi soup with semovita,bitterleaf soup,black soup..just to mention but a few! And then he swallows them all.. belches noisily and annoyingly.. and demands for extra.
Hmm,when I married him he was very tiny o. More reason I marry am sef. Meme you know I no like fat guyz right from time naa. This man matter don tire me,hin don begin wowo anyhow now too. Face,arm,neck,shoulder,belle,yansh,everywia don swell up! If hin dey even invite hin pipo come chop,e for good sef. He eats them all! I'm even forced to laugh now..hahaha. Okay,when I even tried talking about his revenous appetite he summoned his family members and accused me of starving him,can you imagine??
 Make I return back to the yam wey dey fire meme. Hope to check on you guys here lerra. Happy new year to my fellow blog riders. Abeg mek una advise me well o. Ehen,thanks.
-Itohan J.O
Warri.

You guys have heard now,yeah?Some advise needed please.

7 comments:

  1. U must be a good cook..well just bear with him...u should ve known better"the way to a man's heart is his stomach"..it only shows the good work u ve done with him by transforming him from a Lepka to Orobo....I no mind if u invite me for the chop up too...cos I wz salivating when reading through the list of food u ve prepared!! #big smile#

    ReplyDelete
  2. If him no eat,wahala. If him eat, wahala. *smh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one na serious matter...u no marry make u come turn cook or enslaved to ur husband cos he is a grub...try talking to him about it and how it makes u feel and if he doesn't listen then u do it the hard way...don't cook!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:25 pm

    Got me laughing so hard here.abeg continue to feed him but make sure he's very rich...you knw what that means!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teleme2:41 pm

    Anon 2:25pm,are you advising her to kill her hubby with food?You must be a very wicked person.I fear who no fear you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:00 pm

    Teleme or whatever your name is,you cannot recognise humour even when it's staring you in the face,right?Sorry for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bishop Ray King11:14 pm

    If the guy can afford all he wants to eat, no problem, is it not better than having a mistress somewhere out there and coming fed up to the brim and refuse her food, she should request for hands (a house help or house helps) lest she dies of cramps and aches

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..