Saturday, January 11, 2014

"Yes i'm fat and yet sexy..gat no issues with that!" -

"It beats me when some persons castigate and stereotype fat people,especially fat ladies. I'm a fat lady and very proud of my physique. Right from when I was a kid,i have always had big bones. As I grew into adolescence I increased in size;so that when I hit 16,i was already a noticeable size 18. Okay,I can almost hear you mutter,"Why didn't you work on your diet and engage in some form of exercise!" Sure I did! How I did try! With the help of my parents,i was encouraged to go on a thorough diet and you won't believe I started to shed just a bit of weight and in the process developed an Ulcer! Quickly I discarded the slimming programme and started to undergo treatment.
Well,that was in the past when I was yet under my parents. Now i'm a grown woman and very proud of my size. I know what best suits my body and I wear it comfortably. I think it becomes a problem when you do not know what fits you..when you just grab anything off the hangers just because the outfit is in vogue. At the end,you resemble a baboon let loose on the streets! Haha
 Another thing that works for me is my carriage. After I'm convinced I have donned the best of attires I tilt my head up,square my shoulders,jut my breasts and walk majestically. Because I was blessed by God to be a tall woman,I look down at any one who wrinkles his /her nose in distaste whenever I pass by. I tower over them and they balk in intimidation. Yes, some of them quickly avert their gazes and scurry away in trepidation.
Be proud of whom you are. Stand tall even when you are short. Be confident that you were deliberately wired this way for the best of reasons. Remember not all slim ladies are beautiful and sexy. You got some pretty fat sexy ladies as well. Take me for instance -I'm fat and yet sexy..I'm proud and confident. Nothing daunts me,nothing or no one makes me feel inferior. Oh yes,that's what life is all about. No one can actually make you feel inferior without your consent!
 You wonder if I got an ish with men? Haha. Not at all. My personality just draws the men to me like moths to a flame. Currently i'm dating the most wonderful man in the world who has accepted that I'm a fat woman. He loves me because I first loved myself. You get it? It was my confidence and sex-appeal that drew him to me in the first place. If I had been walking with stooped shoulders and the
usual clumsiness synonymous with fat women,i'm sure he wouldn't have spared a second glance!
 Now don't get me wrong :Obesity is certainly not what i'm talking about here. You can be fat without being obesed. I refer to the fat ladies who are naturally endowed with big bones,the sort of ladies who eat just a little and yet stay fat.
Be encouraged if you are fat and have caused many harm to yourself in the process of shedding weight. Remember you dress in the manner you wish to be addressed. This has been my motto for many years.
Wish you all the best.
-Blog reader,Bimpe.
Port Harcourt.

*Now what do you think about Bimpe's gist? Do you agree with her? Well,i think to some extent,she's right. But I believe you can actually shed weight if you really wanna! You can choose a diet programme that isn't life-threatening,cant you?









3 comments:

  1. Bishop Ray King12:20 pm

    Well done Madam Vitafoam, I like ur self confidence, once u have that, no trash anyone says about u moves u, good example to all noticeably big people who are suffering from inferiority complex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:42 pm

    Yeye dey smell! U beta lose weight and stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:45 pm

    I like your confidence lady.If only fat ladies would adopt the right mentality and keep their heads high.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..