Wednesday, January 15, 2014

"Should I stay or leave?" -blog visitor

Hi y'all..how una dey?Hope 'Every Every' is fine? Well, I'm doing great. Woke up this Morning to receive this touching mail from a blog visitor.Please read,voice your opinion and advise. Thanks.

"Hello Meme,good morning. How are you? Me i'm not fine o. I'm a living corpse who's nearer dead than alive. Why? Because I married a brute who abuses me sexually. It may sound absurd,yeah? It should be. Which right thinking man abuses his own wife sexually? That derives perverse pleasure in ripping her clothes before banging into her violently with her both hands held tightly against the bed?
I've been married for only 6 months now and I don't think I can take it any longer. I even endured this long because of the shame and gossip that it would bring in my family. You see,i married late..at the age of 35. So you can see why i've been suffering in silence. They would say "See Stella that just married yesterday! She's out of her husband's house! Na wa! "
Do you know I dated this man for 4 months before our wedding and never for once did he reveal this devilish perversion? Well,may be because I only allowed him to have sex with me once. After then I told him we had to quit sex till after marriage which he agreed without a fuss. I still remember he'd been a very gentle,passionate lover that first time. Honestly I don't know what has happened to him!
 After he violates me at night he buys me gifts in the mornings and is all over me like nothing ever happened the night before.
At some point I tried to fight back,but oh dear was it pointless! The animal overpowered me and in fact that night was the most terrible of them all.
 I feel so ashamed to even tell anyone about this but I feel comfortable sharing it here cos I've read other blog readers share their experiences here. Please I need to know what to do next. Should I leave or stay? I'm helpless. Thanks.
Stella.


14 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:18 am

    Dis wan na story? Is it possible 2 rape ur wife?:>

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't need any advise my dear.Let your head tell you what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nawaao that man must be an animal by treating her like this, pls don't leave him just bear it in mind that one day he will come back to his Senses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:09 am

    You see Y I solicit for sex before marriage?If she had had a long standing sexual relationship with her man she would have detected this uncanny urge for rough sex.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Master P11:31 am

    O boy watin person no go hear again?Madam plz run as fast as your legs can carry you and to a place he can never find you.My 2 cents..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shadrach12:29 pm

    Why advicing her to run away?.Where will she go then.Can she cope with the stigma that goes with being a divorcee.Nobody wants to know the reason,all they will say is she couldn't keep her marriage.Abeg try tolerate am and talk to him more.You may actually start to enjoy it and be the one to ask for more. If u don't give in,he may be forced to get it outside anyways.Good thing is he doesn't hurt u and shows some concern afterwards.You can both go see a councellor so u can strike a balance.Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shadrach,will you advise your blood sister to begin to enjoy RAPE?Is there anything enjoyable about RAPE??I really don't get it with Nigerians and their mentality! How can a man who swore to protect and love and cherish his wife begin to violate her womanhood repeatedly and buy her so-called gifts afterwards.I mean,this is sickening and depravation of a human's basic right.Any one who is ashamed to walk out of any abusive relationship because of what the society may think,he would sooner arrive the world of nonexistence. Say No to violence,whether in the guise of love or whatever.Dear Stella you are an adult,get free from that sick pervert! Goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teleme12:47 pm

    Hmmm,i kinda agree with Sharach.Has she tried to enjoy it?It may not be as painful after all.I know some women who enjoy rough sex #giggles#

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mz boobz12:53 pm

    @Anon 11:09am,Sex before marriage is very wrong.Who knows if that is the cause of Stella's hubby's wierd sexual behaviour?When U begin to defile your bed before matrimony anything can happen.May God forgive them both their sins and rectify their wrongs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3:59 pm

    Ur hubby needs strong deliverance.Watch N pray.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous6:37 pm

    Madam swear say the thing no dey sweet you.Instead of you to say outside dey hungry you,you say ur husband dey violate you.please!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have you ever tried to talk to him about how his actions make you feel?Have a heart-to-heart talk with him and if he ever truly loved you he will do something about it.Do not leave your marriage please.You never know your next husband's fetish.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Married but single7:08 pm

    I haven't set my eyes on my own husband who left the shores of this country since 3 years plus.What won't I give to have him vandalise my insides?lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. you re still asking the question of ''should i stay'' girl you need to get your ass out of that hell you call marriage before he bangs straight into your brain one of this day!! no need for long talks, a pervert is a pervert!! the earlier you leave that house the better for you,,ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..