Saturday, February 15, 2014

"I'm only attracted to much younger guys.Is anything wrong with that? " -blog reader.

"Hello Meme.." began a blog visitor's story,(sorry Tope i'm only just putting up your story now) Hope you are in good health. Please I would appreciate if you put up my story on your blog.  I'm 36 years old and currently dating a boy of 21. Truth is i've always found much younger guys more appealing  -physically and sexually. Well, It hadn't always been like this,honestly. It all began when I first got a job after my youth service at the age of 25. I met this young boy of 18 who happened to be my neighbour's only son. Christ,he was so handsome and had this childlike naivety that instantly gripped at my insides. We became friends and he used to respect me a lot by calling me 'aunty Tope" One thing led to the other and we started to sleep together.
 It may sound absurd but I was in love with this young boy who was yet to gain admission into the university. Somehow we fell apart when he got into school. According to him,he said he had found someone else. It hurt like hell but there was nothing I could do to make him change his mind. It even hurt the more as the new girl in question was a very young beautiful teenager as he.
Since that time till now i've had this thing for much younger boys and my friends and family tag it as a  'disease'
They say i'm under a curse,they call me 'cradle snatcher' and a whole lot of other dehumanising names but I think they are not been fair to me. If a man can desire a much younger girl,why can't a woman? Don't get me wrong,I don't find older men repulsive but my heartbeat doesn't accelerate at the mere sight of them. I don't shiver,I don't get turned on. My boyfriend is 21 and I tell you he's very brave as he goes out with me and holds me in the open. And yes,he's very mature too. Our sex life is explosive and the good news is that we plan to get married when he turns 22 in a few months. His mum is very supportive but his dad... hmmm.. he isn't buying the idea just yet. But you see,good things don't come easy. With time I believe he'll turn around.
 Now the big question is this : Is anything wrong in dating a much younger guy? Is it a disease as implied by my folks?
Thank you as I await your response.
Tope.

* What's cool for Jane may not be cool for Anne. Bearing this mind,i can categorically say here that I prefer to stick to a guy within my age bracket or an older guy..as it takes two mature minds to make a relationship work.   Well,as they say 'Love lives in strange places..." perhaps this love has found a strange habitation,hehe. oya,over to you peeps...


13 comments:

  1. You're indeed a shameless 36 year old woman.22 ke?May God forgive you your tresspasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:31 am

    Tope dear nothing is wrng wit you but 22 is too dem too young for you and is so shameless let me ask you if you hd gttn married @25 after your nysc wuld your child b almost the same age wit dis same 22yr old boy yes he will hold hands wit you or even kiss you in the open dts to show hw young nd tented his mind set runs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tope,yes it's a disease.Seek help fast before you go ahead with that marriage.I'm sure you must have bamboozled his mother with gifts n goodies hence she can't think straight.God is watching you.Sex freak!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bishop Ray King11:50 am

    I would have called it child molestation but I won't, this little guy could be infatuated by the reality dat an older lady likes him, and she'd call it love, when d guy stops dreaming and wakes up, he would dump her like her 18 years old ex-boyfriend did, she could be a rich girl too and dat makes younger guys have interest in older ladies, when he gets enough of her momey, he'd take off like a house on wild fire, I had a lady friend, who was dating a guy 11 years younger than her, they got married, but, it never worked, I should have been her next lover, but I didn't love her, I liked her as a friend only

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teleme1:29 pm

    Miss Tope,plz leave this young man alone and search for another man,an older man to devour.It is obvious you have a huge appetite for sex,curb it for the sake of the young man's destiny.Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dat blunt Ibo chic!6:20 pm

    All you bunch of hypocrites!If it happens abroad it means nothing,right?hey,age is nothing but a number I tell you.Please Tope there's nothing wrong with you.Live your life and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teejay..7:36 pm

    Chai! The age bracket is too much o.. Age is nothing but number though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:05 pm

    Na fcuk dey hungry dis woman so bad that she can't think straight any more.hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  9. olumese uzamere Adesuwa9:15 pm

    I for one dont think anythlin is wrong with dis realtionship o she isd 36,d guy 22 that is like 14urs older if it was d guy dat is 36 ui all will clap rite? She is beebn honest here so pls dont judge her if dis is where she finds happiness,so ve it,Age is a number?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9:43 pm

    Lol common tope are u sure u are doing the rite thing u have to think twice b4 engaging ur self in marrying that little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:53 pm

    Hypocrite's raining curse's on someone that asked for pple's opinion, Nigerian's are so insultive.. By d way Maria Carey is a good example, some 22yrs old guys are even more matured minded than some older guys, so pls I see nothing wrong with it... Tope dear go with your heart as far as your comfortable with that fact. Age I tell you, believe it or not is just a number, culture is what's stoping most girls from taking Tope's & that young dude's bold step, let a few good/lasting marriages like this come up & u'll see those hypocrite's ladies draging the next young guy down to the alter. Stop cursing.. Tope Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10:08 pm

    Anon9:53pm,thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous7:49 am

    Follow your heart Mi Tope.sometime it gets so boring to use your head.Life is short,so please stay happy with your love.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..