Saturday, February 15, 2014

Would you rock Beyonce's glittering crop top and mini skirt ensemble?


Queen B reveals her head-spinning figure in a glittering mini-skirt, crop top, pale pink heels and white fur coat to her sister Solange Knowles New York Fashion Week after party yesterday night. Would you rock her outfit? Are you daring enough? Now that's how a clean-cut armpit should look like @the photo below. You see wha' I mean? Cream chic! See more photos of Beyonce and tell me whatchathink..




4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:07 am

    Beyonce looks kinda stiff to me.Not feeling her sexiness at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would rock this outfit any day any time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:32 pm

    No i won't.This is a club outfit and I don't go clubbing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mz sexxy6:09 pm

    Beyonce can do no wrong in my eyes.Will rock it over and over again o

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..