Saturday, February 15, 2014

"Thank you all for holding on my darlings.." -Meme.

Hello my sweet people,how have you been?! Wow,it seems like ages since the last time I updated here..hold on,did I just say 'it seems like ages..." Come on Meme,it's been ages! *rolling my eyes* Yes,its been a long while I blogged. It's not enough excuse to say that i've been so so tied up my darlings. Honestly I have. The venture I had up my sleeve was so time-consuming that I just couldn't magically fuse them together. I only but wished through the days that rolled by that I could connect to you guys somehow..
 I'm saying a big thank you here to y'all for constantly checking on me. The numerous emails, page views,comments on my posts regardless of the break,your understanding and patience. Memelyriks blog ain't nothing without you guys,you know..
Now i'm back,i'm berra. I intend to keep you engrossed and addicted,lol. It's going to be a sweet addiction,no worries. #hugesmile#
Kisses N hug.
Meme.

5 comments:

  1. Isa Jay10:10 am

    Meme,christ!!!!!
    Is this you?!
    You are so beautiful.
    Welcome back darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:34 am

    Meme welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:46 pm

    Welcome back honey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fine girl.Missed you silly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oya complete diary of an Okada rider story,sharp sharp!!!!*dancing azonto*

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..