Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Question of the day : What would you do if you found it's your bestie that has been backstabbing you all the while??

Hey guys,I jut received this mail from a blog reader. Please Read and offer a word or two of counsel.
"Hello Meme. I'm a regular reader here and want to let you know I appreciate this segment of the blog so much. It's not a lengthy mail as I would go straight to a series of questions bombarding my head right now. What would you do if you found that it's your bestie that has been back stabbing you all the while? What would you do if this bestie happens to be the very person you cry to when the world comes crashing on your shoulders ( after terrible fights with your fiance )
  She tells you God would surely fish out who's behind all the lies and rumour peddling..only for you to discover she has hated you for so long and angry that you've always had the best of things going for you!
 I'm so hurt. So bitter. So angry. I feel betrayed. What do I do now? A part of me wants to revenge and slowly plot her downfall ,while the other part just wants to walk away after confronting her. What do I do? I need to do something quickly.
-Omo P.


16 comments:

  1. I'm a vengeful person and so wud carefully plot a get-back party for the back stabbing bitch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:31 am

    Don't be anything like her,a devil. Simply confront her and flee afterwards .I know it hurts that you feel betrayed but please do not do anything you may regret later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonita8:32 am

    I wonder for peeps who still keep besties o!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:49 am

    I had a similar experience some years ago that I vowed never to keep close friends.You should be grateful to God that u didn't lose your life cos you could have.An evil friend can plot your death if she's envious of you.Try and mend the broken fence btw you &your man and run as far as possible away from her.May God grant you the grace to forgive her too
    *Mary L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mz boobz8:51 am

    Disgrace her.shikena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruth Olajere9:04 am

    Will give her an attitude but will never reveal that I know what she is.She will wonder n wonder why i'm behaving funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sisi Nene12:50 pm

    Stay away from her dear and thank God for revealing her to you.Not many people are that lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sisi Nene12:51 pm

    Moreso I like your blog meme.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3:56 pm

    Just walk away from her, don't say word to her, just cut off total from her, if she ask y say nothing. Let her spend d rest of her life wondering y. Michael

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4:14 pm

    Forgive and move forward away from friends.dat will make ur life more glorious n sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The truth is dat I'm to lazy 2 be vengeful. I usually get d last laff though cos within a year I get to hear how God has fought my case.

    ReplyDelete
  12. star ma'am8:46 pm

    Il'l keep clear 4live & thank God 4 the revelation, Hmmmmm! The world is deep.

    ReplyDelete
  13. star ma'am8:48 pm

    Meme ur really doing a nice a job keep keeping on girl.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd talk to my legs and go very far away from the backstabbing traitor, I will let d traitor know that, wind don blow, and we don see fowl yansh, sorry, don't mind me, I wanted to say: the wind has blown and the covered backside of the chicken is out in the open

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd talk to my legs and go very far away from d traitor, and I'll let d backstabbing traitor know that, wind don blow and we don see yeye fowl yansh, sorry, I meant to say: the wind has blown and the chicken's covered backside is in the open

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..