Saturday, February 15, 2014

Tiwa Savge arrested for insulting a police officer? Let's see how the story goes...


Well,the gist's according to DiamondCelebrities, that Tiwa Savage was arrested in front of Eko Hotel for removing a police man’s cap from his head yesterday after allegedly violated a traffic law, so the policeman stopped her. Allegedly during the course of their interaction, out of annoyance, Tiwa forcefully removed the officer’s cap and threw it away. She was then arrested and taken away.


2 comments:

  1. Teleme11:26 pm

    I'm not sure this gist is true about my Tiwa sha.This chic can do no wrong in my eyez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:37 am

    Next.
    I no send dis babe.
    For all I care they can take her to Panti.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..