Monday, December 30, 2013

Ex BBA housemate Melvin Oduah reveals his Crush on Genevieve Nnaji!


In a recent interview with Punch, Big Brother Africa the Chase housemate ’Melvin Oduah’ talked about his celebrity crush.
When asked about his celebrity crush, Melvin who reveals that he is very much single says
“My crush in Nollywood is Genevieve Nnaji.” He goes on to say “She inspires me a lot. I always want to look at her facial expression anytime I am watching her movies and the way she acts inspires me a lot. Outside, I have Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj and many others.”.

5 comments:

  1. Every guy be like,'i got a crush on Genevieve!' It's becoming quite a cliche,and a boring one at that!Next plz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bosco7:25 pm

    She's been my crush since ages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:58 pm

    Melvin sabi better thing now...correct guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:40 am

    Ok nah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:16 pm

    Seriously?? i mean i love Gene but this guys should just take a chill pill

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..