Tuesday, December 17, 2013

"Tunde the casanova" in TWIN LOVING.

The niggling feeling that I may have contacted the dreaded HIV still persisted from my last sexcapade with Stacy. Bobs,Stacy's name still had the power to make my groins tingle in excitement. It was three days since I devoured that wanton flesh yet it felt like forever. She was avoiding me like a plague and I wondered why. Not like I had forced myself on her or something.She had freely given herself...so?
Soldier go ,soldier come.
Thereafter I vowed never to go raw,not even when the chic tasted like vanilla or strawberry. My tongue could search hidden treasures but my manhood would obey my every command. Bearing this in mind,I shrugged the issue of HIV off my head and went about the busy day at my workplace. My new boss was a workaholic who thrived at  perfection. I hated the days she was present at the office -they were such days when she made me file endless documents and made me run unnecessary errands like I was an errand boy instead of the financial advisor of the reputable auditing firm that I was.
The moment I closed from work,i breezed into 'Island bar' to gulp a quick beer. I had an appointment for 7pm and it was past 6 already. As the last of the cold drink trickled down my throat,my eyes drew to two young pretty girls chattering by the doorway. Oh,they were identical twins and were very,very pretty. Immediately I beckoned on the waiter to get another beer. Dr Mark could wait for all I cared,i smiled mischievously thinking of the round faced doc who wouldn't forgive me in a hurry. I almost heard him mutter angrily under his breathe.
 I began to watch the identical twins as they walked in and sat opposite me. They seemed to be so engrossed in their conversation and whatever it was they were talking about must have probably been hilarious because they were laughing so hard and uncontrollably.
I got up and approached their table,plastering on my face my best smile ever. Ladies always complimented on my sexy,crooked smile. They said it was devilishly cute and didn't I just know it too! Now I had that smile on,confidence oozing from every pore of me.
"Hello pretty,how do you do?"
They looked up at me and said an abrupt 'Hi'
"Would you mind if I joined you girls? I would hate not to be a part of the joke. Please share with me." I wasn't in the least put off by their 'forming' in fact it thrilled me thoroughly.
"I assure you that you won't catch the joke even if we shared,Toke,right?" One of the twins spoke,nudging her sis.
"She's right. You won't get the drift." Toke agreed. She seemed friendlier.
"Trust me,i easily catch up." I said.
Toke smiled broadly.
The other twin scowled and turned away.
"Join us." she said unexpectedly, eyeing my tall frame. Her features kinda softened when she probably saw I meant no harm. Lover boy was a cutie after all !
"Toke!" Her twin exclaimed angrily.
"Hey love, we're not staying long here. Just a few minutes with him ain't bad now. Come on." she poked her twin who maintained an angry face.
"I'm Tunde,she's Toke,and you are -"
Toke burst into laughter. "Like I even told you my name!"
"I'm Temi." she said stiffly, eyeing her sister.
Trust me,in no time the twins were giggling and chatting away like we'd been friends for ages. You won't believe we parted ways around 9pm after a couple of drinks. I took their phone numbers but truth was I had my eyes on Temi and though I hadn't  yet been able to differentiate one physically from the other, I cleverly  pinned 'the less talkative' tag to Temi who was the quieter of them. There

was this  naivety about her which of course made her more appealing to me. I promised to visit them in their off-campus hostel the following day.
 That night I had a dream of ravishing the twins! I woke and mentally dispelled the thoughts. But on a second I welcomed the thoughts.  It wasn't a bad idea now,was it? I momentarily wondered what it would feel like to have a set of identical twins twist and thrash wildly on my bed. Wow! My heartbeat accelerated. 'Twould be awesome I surmised,licking my lower lip in anticipation.
 The day dragged on almost endlessly. Eventually when I rounded up for the day,I hurriedly took my leave in search of 'Milady's hostel' where Toke and Temi lived...
They were so excited to see me again. I was ushered in like I was Goodluck Jonathan and offered a bottle of champagne. I made them share the drink with me as we gisted about this,that and everything. I still found it difficult to tell them apart,even my 'Quieter' tag wouldn't work! Both of them chattered on with no trace of naivety. It reached a point where I careless who was who..If Temi was Toke and Toke Temi,no wahala! I was enjoying their company and I bet they were too. In fact they seemed to be thoroughly enjoying mine,filling their glasses with more and more champagne as I teased them non stop.
"Excuse me for a minute Tunde.. lemme go ease myself." Temi -or toke -got up and staggered to the adjoining bathroom.
"Hehehehhee,Toke is drunk!"
So the beauty facing me on the bed now was Temi,right? Fine!
Immediately I swung into action. I edged closer to her and smiled that famous lopsided smile that earned me many a lady's love. "You're so beautiful Temi.."
"Am I? " she giggled and flung her arms around my neck. I closed the small distance between us and wrapped my arms around hers too. I quickly seized the moment to take her full lips into my mouth. She moaned and circled her tongue around my mine. I ran the tip of my tongue down her jaw line,enjoying her whimper like a helpless toddler. Now the bulge inside my trouser was pressing so hard against the fabric -turgid,furious and unrelenting. Wow! I was about to reach for her huge breasts underneath the flimsy T-shirt she was wearing when I became conscious of Toke standing by the doorway,a strange expression on her face.
" I..i..i thought it was me you wanted!" she slurred,obviously trying to balance her unsteady legs. "Now you're smooching Temi! Not fair!"
I stared in disbelief. Did I hear right?!
"I want you for me alone Tunde!" she cried leaning on d door for support.
Please don't want me,at least not now,I thought inwardly. Bad market!
"Come join us darling. You know we have always shared..." Temi purred,getting on her feet. As she moved towards her, Toke turned away and flashed angry eyes on me. "You!" her tone was accusing. "You thought you could..could..could...screw us? Screw the sexy twins,yeah? Now get up and FADE!" She screeched and began to advance towards me. I could have stayed a moment longer if I hadn't seen how vicious she had gone. I hurriedly picked my car keys and cast a last look at Temi who apparently had had her passions ignited and then unsatiated. I let myself out quietly and got into my car.
 That night, bobs I no quick see sleep o.. I thought of the mission terminated and took solace in the fact that tomorrow was yet another day. Soldier go,soldier come!gv
      Written by Osarhieme Okungbowa.

*This Tunde sef! Woman matter no go kill am,hehehehe. Hope you enjoyed the story? Watch out for the ensuing part tomorrow.
Kisses N hugz.
Meme.


























7 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:48 am

    this tunde na badt guyz.lol.fluffy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meme don come againoooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:36 am

    Very interesting story,i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:47 am

    Kai meme wen u wan write anoda one nau?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:23 am

    @odion,pele o.its obvious you are a twin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:25 am

    My rod is throbbing angrily.Meme why you bend the story mek dem for no nack??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:19 am

    Best comment here@anon9:25am,huhuhuhuhuh

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..