Saturday, December 21, 2013

"My hubby only digs the Missionary style..how do I get him to try other daring styles without looking like a slut.." -blog visitor.

Hi Meme,i'm a regular reader of your blog and enjoy what you do there. Please help me publish this mail about an issue that has been bothering me for a while now. I have been married for over a year and half to a man who only digs the missionary style of lovemaking. Anytime I try to initiate something creative and sensual he gets so furious and won't speak to me for days. He tells me only whores 'misbehave' in bed! And even the worst part of it is that he turns off the light whenever we are about to make love!
 Now I wish I hadn't listened to that crap about abstinence before marriage. Would have saved me this stress. What do you advise I do??
-Belinda Oriafo.
Benin city.

Hey guys,what do you advise? I'm leaving this one for you...

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:05 pm

    Tough one hence i'm an advocate for sex before marriage.Had you known this before hand,could have saved you your predicament.Anyway try &talk to him about it.Might help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. teleme8:30 pm

    You just got married to an old-skool man.hahahahahah,,sorry o.missionary ain't bad after all,so you berra begin to accept it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bosco9:31 pm

    Perhaps you should stop 'initiating' your sexual prowess and concentrate on making the missionary a memorable one?#justsaying#

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your pain dear cos I faced this sort of thing when I got married to my hubby.It was always doggy or nothing.Trust me,I had a heart to heart talk with him and showed him that there were other pleasurable ways of making love other than doggy.You wouldn't believe he's gone crazy over 'wheel barrow' and 'spoon' now!Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:38 pm

    Anon8.05pm,sex before marriage?Did I just hear you say that?What ever happened to modesty and morals?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. worried girl8:45 am

    @Anon 9:36,pls dear which one is spoon style?my sexlife is getting boring.thankz

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..