Sunday, December 15, 2013

Toke admits being paid to attend functions..ooops!

Now all wagging tongues can hush up,yeah! Those wagging tongues that have tagged Toke Makinwa with the MTN slogan,'Everywhere you go' cos she's ALWAYS present at all events,and even outshines the celebrants with her colourful,exotic outfits and dominating gait.
 In recent interview with Sunday punch,the OAP admits she gets paid to attend functions. Read excerpts from the interview :

"I enjoy going out and there are some appearances that I would be paid for if my brand aligns with what they are pushing for. I have people who come to me saying they want me to appear at their weddings or birthdays and ask how much I would bill them. It’s not every event that I get paid to attend. It’s called an appearance fee." Toke said

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:00 pm

    Story story story!!!!!!!
    If I hear..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:22 pm

    She just found a convenient excuse to attend every f**ing party.#Smh#

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..