Saturday, December 28, 2013

"My mum would literally kill me if I get a Tattoo..." -Singer Adokiye.

Singer/United nations peace Ambassador,Adokiye Khiran had this to say concerning tattoos in an interview (excerpt)with Punch recently :

PUNCH :What's your take on tattoos?

Adokiye : Tattoos? I’m not a fan. I mean I don’t judge people with tattoos; I have a lot of friends with tattoos. I don’t have any. Sincerely, I don’t see myself getting any tattoo ever. That’s the gospel truth. My mummy would literally kill me. I can vividly remember the last time I was in London; I tried to play my mummy, I called my mummy while she was in Nigeria and said, ‘Mummy, I’m in a tattoo shop in London, let me have just one tattoo please.’ She screamed at the top of her voice and ordered me to disappear from the shop at once. So you see, I just can’t have a tattoo.



2 comments:

  1. teleme8:05 am

    ...but she wouldn't kill you with that thigh-revealing slit!Rubbish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:32 am

    Kwaaaa!!!!!! I said that bfr i got mine....ur mum shld be worried about you showing ur bee to the world in that outfit!

    Mammi

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..