Monday, December 16, 2013

"Tunde the Casanova" featuring "Stacy Stacy"

Stacy was responding to the warm caress of my moist lips as I trailed my restless,hungry tongue down the length of her shivering body. When my tongue found her belly button,she gasped and pressed my head ever so closely to her bosom.
'Tunde! Please don't stop! Tunde pleaaaaaaase!"
I paused,held her eyes and smiled lopsidely.
"I can't stop,even if I tried." I said,watching her thrash wildly on the bed,enjoying my total dominance over her.
I returned to the the delightful task of pleasuring her and deriving my own gratification too. Now she was purring almost inaudibly,fingers clutching on the broad of my shoulders and then digging into my skin, her feline moves turning me on the more.
"Easy Stacy,there's no rush. We got all night,remember?"
She nodded her head wordlessly and led my right hand to one huge,ripe mound. Wow,it felt warm and huge and soft and..and.. words fail me..it felt so pliant in my hand ! I squeezed gently and lowered my head to have a taste of not just one ripe mound now,but the pair of uptilted,naked mounds staring at me shamelessly. I gently pulled them together and began to suck the dark hard pebble-like nipples. Stacy moaned my name,moaned I was the best she ever had,moaned she loved me. Love? Inwardly I laughed but continued to suck and nibble. How could she love me?hahaha.. She had moved into the boys'quarter apartment in my house with her mum and elder brother only three days ago!
"I love you too Stacy." I raised my head and whispered,"I love you too Stacy. So much. The moment I set my eyes on you yesterday I fell head-over-heels in love with you."
I knew I would screw you in a day! When I sighted those lovely breasts I knew I was going to hit on you badly and in no time!
"Oh baaaaeeeeby." Stacy whimpered.
"Yeah darling. I'm all yours honey."
"You like my breasts?"
"Sure,I love them! They are the most beautiful pair ever!"
"Wow..!" That must have triggered her for she sat up abruptly and pulled my head downward and gave me the kiss of my life. Goodness,Stacy was a born kisser! Her tongues was like fiery dart,digging deep into my mouth,capturing my tongue and flicking hers over it in a teasing manner. I gripped her
hips and spanked her rotund behind. The bulge inside my trouser was almost a pain now. In one swift movement I pulled off my trouser and joined her back on the bed.
She grabbed my rigid shaft and began to stroke it like she was born to do so. Deftly she caressed,nudged,and then unexpectedly took me inside her mouth. I nearly died.
The pleasure was inexplicable.
Suddenly her mobile phone began to ring. She paused midway and must have thought against taking the call for she turned her full attention back on my erect,throbbing shaft.
" You're good Stacy....y-y-you are good!" I exclaimed,enjoying every second of her 'sexercise'
 But her phone wouldn't stop ringing. The persistent ringtone just wouldn't allow me concentrate on her clever lectures. " Please take your call honey," I said grudgingly. She rolled her eyes in exasperation and stood. I stared at her curvy behind,instantly thankful she and her family had moved into our compound. My mind went back to yesterday when I first set my eyes on her. I had just returned from work and found her by the gate trying to open it to step out. In her hands were a polythene bag.
"Good evening." she said somewhat shyly,lowering her gaze.
"Evening.." my eyes instantly drew to her tight cleavage and voluptuous breasts. "Yon must be my new neighbour." I said.
"Yes I am. You must be the Landlord's son." She met my eyes,smiling tentatively.
"Yup. How did you know?"
"You resemble him." she said shortly and strolled away.
I thought of her through the night and knew I just had to have her! The next morning I met her on my way out and found myself winking at her. Oops,she winked back and even stuck out her tongue and wagged it in my face!
"What's your name beautiful?" I asked
Stacy. And you?"
"Tunde."
"You keep staring at me..."
"And you keep staring back!" she rejoined and we both broke into spontaneous laughter.
"I'm on my way to work now. Would have loved to invite you to my place but for your mum,you know..i won't want -"
"My mum and elder brother will be travelling this morning to be back a day after tomorrow." she interjected.
"Oh,nice then! " I beamed.
"Hmm..would love to see how wicked you are." she said with a small,mischievous smile lurking around her lips.
Had I heard right?!
"Really?" I felt an instant stirring in my loin. But she was already moving away with that mischievous smile again.
 My mind came back to the present. I watched as her forehead drew in a tight frown,and then fear etched her features. Quickly she dropped the call and turned frightened eyes on me.
"My mum and elder brother are on their way! "
"Oh my! I can see why you're so scared! Please hurry up and get  dressed." I was on my feet already.
"Not at all darling. I'm only afraid that we're going to hurriedly have sex now. In a jiffy they'll be here,but before then,lets do it!"
I hid my shock and smiled instead. I may have had the reputation of a casanova with the carnal  knowledge of many ladies, but I had never ever come across an unbelievably wanton woman as this!
 She lay sprawled on my bed naked as the day she was born and pulled me to her. I turned her skilfully  to her back and mounted her. In one fluid movement I entered tight wetness and began the ancient dance of consummation. She met my every stroke with rotational, jerky movements  of her hips. Fast and fast and fast we went until we reached climax same time.
Before I could say bingo,she was already dressed and was at the door. "Will see you tomorrow Oladele.."
Ola..what?" I frowned.
She seemed momentarily mortified before she fled out the door.
She had forgotten my name!
Well,I rolled my eyes..I didn't care if she called me Useni or even Badmus! The sex was good,in fact it was devastatingly great and I wouldn't mind if I continued to screw her and she called me Babangida!    Suddenly my eyes popped! I hadn't used a protective! Oh dear! This wasn't me! Oh no... I felt so rotten. Sad. Angry. Terrible. What if I had just contacted a sexually transmitted disease?! What would be my excuse?
I didn't sleep a wink that night. It was a long, miserable night for me. I just couldn't wait for daybreak so I could bombard her with series of questions on her health status! Foolish as it seemed it was the only thing I could do at the moment.
..
Watch out for the ensuing part of "Tunde the casanova" tomorrow.
Written by Osarhieme Okungbowa.




























11 comments:

  1. Memeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:56 am

    I love this piece! @osatalks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:01 am

    meme,u Don start Oo*lol*I await d oda.nyc read.Fluffy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,you just made me go so hard!
    Meme you must finish this story o..
    Nice sense of humour dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meme. This is beautifully bad. Nice job, great decriptive power. Am already looking forward to d next edition. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:35 am

    Hmmmmm....reserve my comment,,,mammi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:59 pm

    Dis Tunde na baadt guy like me.hahahahah,,cant wait to read the next part.keep it up Osarhieme

    ReplyDelete
  9. julius10:08 pm

    The only story u ve written! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9:22 am

    Hey meme,i'm new to your blog.You have good stories I have been enjoying.keep it up plz.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..