Saturday, December 28, 2013

*Sad* Mikel Obi's brother,Ebele involved in ghastly motor accident

The elder brother of Chelsea star. Mikel Obi, Ebele Obi was involved in a ghastly motor accident on Monday.
  According to the former Rangers player, he was in Enugu to visit his fiancée and during a drive across the town his Toyota Camry Spyder had a head-on collision with another car! 
 “I had an accident this morning in Enugu, it happened around past 5pm, I was in the car with my fiancée going back to my hotel room. 
I could not even say how the accident happened, we had head on collision with another vehicle but I thank God we are alive. I have brushes around my left eye while my woman had swollen knee. 
We have been discharged from the hospital. The front of my car got damaged but the ultimate is that we survived it,” Ebele Obi said.
 Thank God for his mercies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..