Monday, December 30, 2013

OJB Jezreel takes an angry swipe at Dbanj in new interview..

 In an interview with Inspiration FM's Gloria Maduka, music producer OJB Jezreel talked about the controversies caused by the donations from some celebrities for his medical treatment. OJB, D'banj's former music producer was mad at D'banj because while trying to raise funds, there were rumours that D'banj had given him N7m, a report that D'banj didn't deny. OJB says D'banj didn't give him a kobo and was upset that he didn't try to set the record straight. He said

"The most disappointing one for me is D'banj because he passed through my hands, he was trained under my tutelage. That is offensive. I don't care if you're with Kanye West, you can't forget your root. I won't call anybody else's name but I will call his because it hurts. His own hurts very deep. And he never tried to reach out to me. It's not like we parted on fighting terms.  He told me he had to go to London and he went. And when he came back it was Don Jazzy, and I said OK, that's fine. And what he did worked and I'm very proud of him, the love, that's why it hurts more. He should have come out to say no, I don't know why you people are saying all this, I didn't give OJB N7million, maybe a part of him felt embarrassed because at the end of the day, really, are you not supposed to do something?" OJB says during the interview

4 comments:

  1. teleme5:55 pm

    Oh come on Ojb,since when did it become mandatory to donate to the needy?What tutelage are you referring to?Please!If Dbanj didn't dim it fit to part with a dime,be at least grateful God used other people to raise the money for your treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:27 pm

    I wonder for this guy o.Save your breathe and channel your energy into producing hit tracks that will get you back on track bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mammi.10:35 pm

    No ojb...he is not supposed to “do something”money is hard to come by..be grateful Ppl gave u their money,stop bad mouthing celebs....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:02 pm

    But that was very disappointing on dbanj's part now,for someone who mentored you?Even 5k would have gone somewhere.If it were me I would have felt same way too,gosh!Ok,u didn't donate yet u didn't deny the rumour that you donated a whooping 5million naira.Isnt that wrong?Ojb plz forget about it sha.You'r berra,dats all dat matterz.
    Aisha.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..