Sunday, December 15, 2013

Toke Makinwa officially confirms breakup with Maje Ayida -her boo of 12 years!

In a recent interview about her relationship of 12 years with Maje Ayida(Lagos big boy and CEO Eden Lifestyle) Toke finally confirms the break up. She had this to say :

“I am not under any pressure to get married. It’s the society that puts pressure on women not minding that divorce rates are high.  
I was once in a long term relationship with Maje Ayida and it has come to an end. I think it’s unfair for me to speak about our relationship because he is not here to defend himself.  He is an amazing guy but it was not meant to be.  
It’s strange being single again but I am taking it one step after the other.  
One of the mistakes I made in my last relationship is that we dated for a long time. They were amazing years but they were also 12 long years. When you are faithful to someone, know what you can tolerate.  
My Mr Right has to be God-fearing, who would not do certain things because he is God-fearing. He has to understand what I do and must not be selfish in any way”. 

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:06 am

    Nice Move Toke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. teleme10:51 am

    I always say this,If your relationship doesn't take you anywhere,take a walk and stop living in a fool's paradise.Toke has realised herself which is very very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:48 am

    Oh No......12 yrs is a long time to waste wit the wrong guy...but really why the so much delay to get married...if u love a girl put a ring on it and stop been a wookie...often times delay is dangerous and it doesn't always favor the lady!!

    Mammi...

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..