Sunday, December 29, 2013

Like seriously??Meet Harare Mr Ugly who has got all the women throwing themselves at his feet!

Mr Ugly, William Masvinu says women are throwing themselves at his feet. But he is not interested.
   Scooping the Mr Ugly title twice in a row is undisputed testament that the Harare man is indeed very ugly and deserves the accolade.
Masvinu who shares his mobile with his wife Alice Chabhanga who is almost always by his side, said he does not have time for ‘girls’. “Zvevasikana handina dhiri nazvo, I have my own girl at home and one needs to be careful these days because there are diseases,” said Masvinu.
Masvinu is confident of his looks and is unfazed by people who stare at him in the streets. “My ugliness comes naturally to me and although I did a bit to prepare for the show, I let my looks do the rest. Now I am a celebrity, when people meet me in the street they shout Mr Ugly and I wave at them happily,” he said.
Masvinu, who is a part time mechanic, revealed that he has also ventured into acting and features in a film titled Fuse Yatsva which has already been produced.



2 comments:

  1. teleme5:03 pm

    Meme wowo wear this guy shirt and trouser oooo,thank God say hin proud of the ugliness sha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i see this man on the street i go take off i swear....this na correct wowo oh

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..