Saturday, December 21, 2013

Hey Ladies,Banky W confirms he's 100% single!!!


He was last linked to gorgeous Italian-Ghanaian model Andrea Giaccaglia. Banky told Hip Hop Magazine that he is 100% single..In His Words:-

"That’s news to me. (His relationship with Andrea) Nothing happened, she’s a fantastic person who happens to be my friend. I think people shouldn’t be so obsessed about my relationship status, I’ll get married when the time is right and the lady is right. When these two things are in order I’ll marry. At the moment, I am 100% single”.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:21 am

    Abegee!This guy cannot get serious with ordinary girls now,you must be a celeb to catch his fancy or your papa must be a rich dude.So not interested,Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say so!9:15 am

    Ordinary girls like you,you mean?You must really be ordinary-minded and lack self esteem @Anon7:21am

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:08 am

    @i say so,anon7:21 hasn't said what's not true.All these so-called celebs take delight in dating the rich n famous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:08 am

    I want!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..