Saturday, December 28, 2013

"He never says 'i'm sorry' even when he's wrong!' -blog reader.

As I earlier promised,my dear blog readers I'll start posting your mails one after the other.. According to the dates received,fair enough,yeah? Good.
Now here comes one of the mails,please read and offer reasonable advise. Thanks y'all :

"Hello Osarhieme,Merry Christmas in advance. Please I would love you to put up this mail on your blog as it's been bothering me for a while now.
I have a fiance who never apologises even when he is wrong.I'm the one always doing the apologising,petting and all.
 I know someone here will advise that I should talk to him about it but God knows I have tried. He would never listen to me,instead he prefers to keep malice until I beg and beg him to stop quarrelling with me.Sometimes I have to prepare his favourite meals to end the wahala. I will be getting married to him in April but somehow i'm thinking of not going through the wedding. It's funny that i'm still in love with him in spite of all. But I am not happy. Please what can I do?
Thanks and God bless you.
**** Abdul. "

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:34 am

    Meme you no go sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:23 am

    Abdul,if you know what's good 4 u please flee from that mad,uncivilised bastard.It is better you do not go ahead with that kind of marriage than live a married life of misery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear take it to the Lord in prayers for there is nothing he cannot do,especially now that you are in luv with him.My case wasn't any different from your own o,if it wasn't worse even!
    I started to pray and fast about,thank God now my hubby has changed into the man I once loved and adored.Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:24 am

    Have you stopped to think that the problem might be from you Miss Abdul?Most times we tend to believe that our problems are caused by others.Please look inward and sort this ish before you take on your marriage plans with your fiance.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..