Thursday, December 05, 2013

Meet my 'BEAUTY OF THE DAY'

Hey peeps,good morning. Trust u guyz slept well. I want you to meet my 'beauty of the day'
 Pretty Miss Ejes. Breathtakingly beautiful,isn't she? Wanna know more of the captivating beauty? I bet you would ! #grin#

Name : Mary Ejes James
Occupation : Business/ Ejes hair
Likes : honesty,truth,God fearing people.
Dislikes : Liars,fake people,fast fingers.
Hobbies : Dancing,Singing,travelling,making Money.
Best meal : Starch and fresh fish pepper soup.
Motto : In God I trust.
 See more photos after the cut :











13 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:49 am

    She-is-gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:49 am

    She-is-gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bosco8:51 am

    Lovely figure 8,i love that coke bottle body now(In dammy krane's voice)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:55 am

    Queen still winning...more of that stock.
    Kasala

    ReplyDelete
  5. julius9:04 am

    Mmmuaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:11 am

    Everything crisp n nice.Just the way I love my woman.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meme nice1. Ejes just sent me da link nw. Guess I wil b readin abt me soon. @Da Gaza.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:39 am

    Oyibo pepper.
    *Joy*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quite appetising

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pic
    Meme keeep it up

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:49 am

    My sweet angel.. U look gorgeous babe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous12:31 pm

    She is pretty.......No doubt......Keep it up girl....I just might be in touch...Captain Jack Sparrow

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..