Monday, October 28, 2013

ACTRESS OMONI OBOLI CELEBRATES 13TH YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY WITH HUBBY.

Screen goddess,Omoni Oboli who is also well known for her articulate diction in Nollywood movies celebrates her wedding anniversary with hubby,Nnamdi Oboli. The beautiful mother of three boys took to her instagram page and posted these sweet words :


Celebrating 13 years of love. Counting my blessings... I might not have what others have but I have the most amazing man! Yes I said it! The most AMAZING!!! A girl could not have asked for a better man. My best friend, my lover, my champion, my biggest fan, my voltron, my baby daddy, the wind beneath my wings!!! I love you with all my being. I have a blessed marriage, Jesus is in my marriage, I wanna shout it from the roof top...I'm at work though but all is good, we are celebrating tonight.#13thanniversary."



They look so good together. I learnt they started dating from way back in Uniben. Congrats Omoni!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:14 pm

    My favourite actress,congrats to u and ur hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:40 pm

    This na correct bobo wey no forget hin girl of university days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:55 pm

    Nice one Omoni.Happy annivasary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Othe nollywood actresses should learn from this lady,not hopping from one bed to the other.Congrats to her.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..