Monday, October 21, 2013

NNENA (STORY OF THE LESBIAN GIRL)....

I'm Nnena. And yes i'm extremely beautiful,that's if you regard a slim,tall,dark skinned and quite curvy lady as beautiful though. I hear it a lot from people around me,"You are beautiful..You are so pretty!" They always seem to exclaim. Even those that do not voice the compliments stare at me stupefied. I'm not ashamed to say I glory in it; There's this inexplicable feeling that triggers my feminine sensibility.
   I come from a Christian family,a close-knit one at that -My dad,my sweet mum(i particularly adore her) and two younger sisters. Being the eldest child of my parents I was brought up to have a sense of responsibility towards them.
 I attended St Judith's primary school and then Holy Christ College,where I proceeded to the University of Calabar for further training. Studying Sociology had been a delight. I hoped to become a well-sought after sociology analyst. But the ensuing years made me realize that Life didn't always fulfill your dreams. My dreams were soon shattered anyway. My dad fell ill. He had kidney issues. No one foresaw his sudden death, not even the doctors who promised he'd be fine with so much conviction, not my mum who sat by his bed side day and night chanting hymns and praying earnestly for quick recovery..not even me who childishly believed parents would always be around till they grew very old,grey and rickety. It just hit us,his death.  I'll never forget the deep sense of sorrow,the endless nights of tears and despair. I was mostly angry with my dad,hated that he had to leave me when I'd only started to climb the ladder of my dreams..
   We moved out of the three bedroom apartment we occupied into a two-room apartment. My mum struggled to put food on our table. I won't forget to say my dad's family members neglected us soon after he died. They were unbelievably so cruel to us. It became so obvious they had been tolerating us   all along because my dad was alive and now they saw no reason to continue.
 At seventeen I was still a virgin. I had friends who thought I was archaic and foolish. "Why would you prefer to suffer when you have what it takes to put food on the table for your mum and sisters?" they would taunt me insistently.  Eventually it got to a point where I decided to lie. I declared that I'd lost my virginity  to Obinna the barber's son who lived down the street. "Obina the penniless swine! Obinna has no money! You shouldn't have allowed him." one of them scolded angrily. Her name was Felicia. We called her Feli. She was just a year older than me but jeeez,she was so worldly. At eighteen she'd travelled far and wide,dined with the high and mighty. "Not to worry," she ran her eyes through my perky breasts, slim waist,curvy hips and straight legs before she met my eyes squarely. "You have lost it already," she smiled mischievously,"You are a woman now. It's high time you met Lady T."
I remember I asked who Lady T was. Feli told me not to worry my pretty head," you'll meet her soon Nnena." I didn't know if I actually wanted to meet this Lady T..somehow..there was this niggling feeling of uncertainty that won't go away.
 Feli stopped by my house the next day. My mum was in the living room having lunch. My sisters had gone to hawk bags of sachet water. She saluted her warmly and then cornered me to the backyard. "You're a fool Nnena! How can you allow your family live in such abject poverty? Your mum had no piece of meat in her soup! Oh no..." Feli rounded on me soon as we were alone.
"What do I do?" I said brokenly,tears rolling down my cheeks. It hurt that I could do nothing.
"A lot! We're going to see Lady T immediately. Go back in,put on your best dress -"
"Today?" I shakily cut in.
"Like right now!"
My best dress turned out to be a sleeveless knee length dress that accentuated my hips and revealed  long, full legs. Feli nodded her approval though she muttered something about the dress being old and reeked of camphol. I told my mum I was accompanying her to see a mutual friend of ours who lived in the next street. Mum thanked Feli for visiting and warned me not to stay out too long. She waved at us and returned back to the chore of splitting melon.
 We boarded a motorcycle and in less than ten minutes we arrived Lady T's place. Surprisingly Lady T was a young woman in her mid thirties,say thirty two or so.. and she exuded an attractiveness that left me speechless for several seconds. She had an oval face,a set of almond shaped eyes,pointed nose and full lips. Her long mane of dark hair cascaded down square shoulders and came to rest above jutted mounds of breast that stood proudly. I stared. Dazzled.
 Feli introduced us. "Aunty,she's Nnenna."
I smiled, a bit intimidated by the stark beauty of Lady T and the display of wealth and opulence. The living room was beautifully furnished. I thought it resembled a palace.
"Nnenna is pretty! Just the way I like..." Lady T smiled broadly. She took my hand and led me to the dining section. "Come eat with me." she said softly. The meal was superb. Hungrily I swallowed every morsel,cracking even the tiniest of chicken bone. I looked up to see Feli looking at me amusedly. Who cared? I couldn't remember when last I ate such mouth-watering fried rice with Chicken in sauce.
 A few minutes later Feli announced she was taking her leave. "But you Nnenna will stay behind with Aunty,okay?"
"But...."
"Shhhhh darling,no buts... you wouldn't regret chilling with me." Lady T chipped,holding my hand.
"O-o-okay.." I stammered. I watched Feli leave without a backward glance,my heart beating erratically.
Lady T made me relax with her funny jokes. She asked me if I loved movies. Sure I did. She chose a movie which she described as very interesting. Well, It turned out to be an erotic movie..first time I ever saw two ladies making out!  I turned my face away..Oh no...
"Come on darling. Watch." it was a soft command. Lady T edged nearer. I shifted back. She edged nearer again,reaching for my hand. Gently she led my hand to her breast and squeezed. Her loud moan shocked me. I pulled back abruptly and told I wanted to leave now.
" Really? Not yet sweety.." she whispered," you'll give me a taste of you and I in turn will change the lives of your family. It's a promise."
 My eyes popped. Reality dawned now. "Please aunty....i can't..." I started to cry now.
"You can..Come here.." Lady T closed the gap between us and began to kiss me..
This  marked the beginning of my story...the story I'm about to tell..

To be continued...
Written by Osarhieme Okungbowa.




*(smile)hope you enjoyed the story,though i'm yet to complete it. So hungry now. Lemme quickly grab something to eat! Will be right back.











































18 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:13 pm

    Ehhhh, odikwa risky, this write up is vry interesting indeed. Awesome....pity poor nnena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:15 pm

    Impressive ! Reminds me of Jaji lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:26 pm

    Pls come back soon and finish the story,what next?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:29 pm

    Now I'm horny!!!Abeg meme come finish this story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:30 pm

    Meme have u not finished eating? Abeg hurry up jooor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:30 pm

    Powerful descriptive power.

    ReplyDelete
  7. kai!!! just when i was trying to pull my pillow under my head and read more...eat quick naaaaaah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:48 pm

    this will be an interesting story..i can feel it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9:00 pm

    Anony8;30pm,gbagaun king.i salute you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9:45 pm

    I will not comment till I read the sequel...oops! I just commented. #Paparazzo#

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous6:57 am

    @anon 9.00pm,foolish you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bishop12:02 pm

    Everything has a beginning, I feel for Nnena

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous1:22 pm

    I need a girl right now.Nnena wey you ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh???????????

    ReplyDelete
  14. okungbowa osamuyi8:36 pm

    Nice one sis, I'm very proud of you, can't wait t read it in full...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous10:51 pm

    Nice one o!Meme de meme..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous11:22 am

    Interesting story! Nice one there but don't keep us in suspense for too long let's have the rest of it.
    Ejaisky

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous8:28 pm

    Meme ooo.... Cum finish †ђε story joor #suspense

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey my dear anonymous,lol..
    Oya check on d nxt page for part 2 of the story,k?

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..