Monday, October 28, 2013

Nnena (Story of the Lesbian Girl) 5

My mouth was agape for many seconds.
 Max reached for my hand and squeezed it gently."Its alright Nnena," he said to me softly,"there's nothing to worry about. The very first day you came visiting was the day I made up my mind to have you as a friend. You looked so young,so naive..so beautiful. I didn't know how to approach you. Then the second time you came....." he trailed off,a bit hesitant.
I prodded him to go on. He sighed and then continued," I trailed you back home.I found out more about you around your neighbourhood. I'm sorry dearie."
I was perplexed. Somehow I didn't like the sound of this. It must have shown in the way my eyebrows drew together in a tight frown. "What did they say about me?" I bit out.
"Well,nothing much. Calm down Nnena,no one said anything bad."
 I sensed he didn't want to say much. Anyway I shrugged the niggling feeling away and concentrated on the meal that was just being served. Fried rice with beef in black bean sauce was my favourite Chinese food and I intended to enjoy every spoonful. Max made me laugh a lot after that. Jeez,he was a fantastic talker. He teased me,cracked some funny jokes and began to tell me about himself. At some point I asked if he was really thirty four and he insisted he was. Max didn't look his age,if anything he looked about twenty six! What captivated me most was his piercing brown eyes; they seemed to penetrate through me. I also remember I asked if he was married,he replied No but he'd just found the woman for him,the very one he'd been searching for all his life. Those eyes again. They seemed to be telling me something right now. I looked away,a trifle uneasy. He simply smiled and went on talking about himself.
Time flew past unnoticed. By the time he led me out the restaurant I realised I was missing him already. He dropped me at my place and promised to see me the next day. As I lay in bed much later at night my mind went back to the moment he kissed me on the cheek gently and bid me goodnight. I had actually expected more than a mere peck on the cheek, I wanted his full lips settled on mine.
  I tossed on my bed thinking about him - his deep voice reverberated on my mind,his beautiful brown eyes,full sensuous lips,the gentle way he beheld me...
   Like lightening it struck me that I wanted to be with him. Not with Bukky, nor Collette,nor Chioma the new next door neighbour whose rotund  behind had caught my fancy recently.
 I literally counted the hours before dawn.
 I went about my house chores humming a song and feeling so excited. I'm sure my mum must have seen the small smiles lurking around my lips for she asked me to share the joke."Nothing mum..." I said,looking away.
"Hmmm..!" she sighed,looked at me keenly and returned to her melon-splitting chore.
My heart missed a beat when I heard a knock around mid day. I rushed to open and to my utter disappointment found it was Collete. She made to fly into my arms but I wouldn't stretch out mine as usual..somehow the thought of having body contact with her appalled me. Slowly she dropped her hands and walked in.
"W-what's going on Nnena?" she rounded on me angrily. "What's really going on?!"
"I don't understand what you mean." I retorted,facing her squarely.
"Its because of him,right?"
"Who -"
"Shut up Nnena,please just shut your trap! Don't you play dumb with me! You think i'm daft yeah?"
"Please Collette,my mum is home -"
"Oh she is! You're giving me the cold shoulder because of Maxwell Oniru,isn't it?"
I stilled. How on earth did Collete know his name?
"Hahahahahahah,"She laughed mockingly,"You didn't know he's Lady T's fiance,did you? Oh,you actually did think you had found yourself some hot,macho male that could  f*ck your brains out,hmm?! You are mistaken girl. All Max wants from you is a taste of what lies in between your thighs. He can never be serious with you even if he tried! For Christ sake he's taken by the high and Mighty Lady T..can you beat that??!"
 I stared at her stupefied,not too sure I had heard right.
"Oh," she ranted on,"Yes you just heard me! Your beloved Max is engaged to Lady T. Trust me to figure it all out! He's a two timing bastard isn't he?  You can never have a healthy relationship with any man  -"
 I had heard enough. With all the strength I could muster I grabbed her by the neck and shoved her out the door. Her loud cry sent my mum scurrying into the living room. "What's the matter Nne?" she asked,troubled.
 "Nothing mama,it was just a little argument!" My chest heaved . I brushed past her into the bedroom and slumped on the bed. And the tears began to flow. I felt my world crumble into tiny fragments. I hated that I was feeling this way because of a man.
 My mum came to stand by my bed side after Collete left. I reiterated I was fine,so she left me with a tired sigh.
 Around 6pm Max was by my doorstep knocking. I stifled the urge to yell at him to leave. I took a deep breath and went to open. There he was,that huge smile plastered on his face,those warm brown eyes..Immediately he noticed my tears stricken face he frowned. "You've been Crying Nnena! What's the matter love?" He reached for me but I flinched and pulled back. His frowned deepened. " What happened darling?" Now he tried to step in but I swiftly barred the doorway with my body frame."Go away Max." I ground out. "Go back to your Fiancée Lady T!"
 I saw the shock. The pain. The truth.
"You cannot deny it,can you?"
"It's true but -"
"But what?? It's true that you made me fall in love with you,its true that you've been deceiving me all along! How wicked can you get?! Hahahaha.."
"Stop it Nnena. " He said gently,"I'm sorry -"
"Sorry?! Please will you get out before -" His lips descended on mine in one crushing movement. I found myself responding..and then instantly I remembered who he was! Angrily I pushed him away. "Get out! Just get out!" I opened the door, pushed him out and slammed it.
 I wasn't prepared to see Lady T at my door a few hours later!
"Won't you invite me in sweerie?" She stood there looking so gorgeous,a small smile around her lips.

To be continued..
Written by Osarhieme Okungbowa.

*Hope you guyz enjoyed the story? The next one will be the final part.








































good girl.

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:51 am

    Wow !!! Can't wait ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:55 am

    Hmmmm,Meme,u don make me dey think plenty plenty endin 2 d story,abeg,finish am 2day oO,I can't wait.am actually thiefin ur story n tellin my friends oO.nyc 1 gal,God bless u.Fluffy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:20 am

    Enthralling piece.keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:21 am

    I'm new to your blog.I'm impressed to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:29 am

    The intrigue and suspense is overwhelming! #Paparazzo#

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:31 am

    Meme you don act home video before?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:48 am

    I've been following this story.It's high time you released me from the continous suspense.Lovely talent you got by the way.God bless you real good.
    Kola

    ReplyDelete
  8. This colette girl is such a killjoy!
    You haf wacked the chic steady,let a bobo wack too nah.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:29 pm

    Very interesting,just like the writer.I viewed your complete profile,i'm impressed!More power to your elbow.
    #Jboy#

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:03 pm

    Can't wait to read the finishing part.Meme hurry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:36 pm

    You're a good storyteller.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous9:03 am

    Wao!can't waIt for d final part

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..