Tuesday, October 22, 2013

"HELP! I'M IN LOVE WITH A CULTIST!!!" BLOG VISITOR LAMENTS.

"Hello Osarhieme," began the mail I received in the wee hours of this morning,from a blog visitor who pleaded anonymity. "I hope all is well.(sorry I had to do some editing..a few "gbaugs" were detected,lol) I learnt of your blog from my sisters's facebook page.I was really impresed.God bless you. Please I want you to post this mail in your blog,i'm in love with a cultist boy.I know what he does is terrible,he's always involved in one fight or the other.And when he gets injured,he runs to my room in the hostel for me to treat him. I'm a student nurse here in Benin. The problem now is that I love him so much. We've been dating for a year now,he even proposed. I'm confused,even Moreso because recently he got involved in a rival cult clash that led to the death of a boy I know so well.
 I wanted to leave him about a month ago but couldn't find the courage. Please I need you to post my mail. I need good advise. Thank you. #Name witheld#


*My love,i'm sure it has crossed your mind more than once to flee from that dangerous relationship. Please take heed and apply wisdom in retreating gradually. I'm sure also that in a few years from now you wouldn't call it "Love"
 Over to you guyz.. chip in your words of advise.. thanks!

6 comments:

  1. He is not worth it.... Run 40/40.....a word is enough for the wise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He aint is not worth it

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is not worth it.... Run 40/40.....a word is enough for the wise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many girls toy with their destinies in the name of love!My dear if you really know what love means u should realize that it has positive inclinations and not negative.As far as you can run,RUN!Do not be deceived.A cultist is a cultist.Only God knows when you'll become the nxt target.If he gets funny,report him to your parents and the police.Let him be made to write an undertaking should anything bad happen to you in the course of events.Goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Borrow leg join leg and run oh....life is so so precious

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:43 pm

    All of you people saying she should run,will you run and leave your man because he's a cultist?where is the luv u preach?i'm disappointed.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..