Wednesday, October 30, 2013

OJB JEZREEL FINALLY DISCHARGED FROM INDIA HOSPITAL AFTER SUCCESSFUL KIDNEY SURGERY.


After a successful kidney surgery in India, 
OJB Jezreel 
has finally been discharged.       The ace singer and producer sent out a release stating that he’s well, has been discharged and will soon return to the country.   
See the statement Below:


Dear fellow Nigerians.
Greetings from far away India !I am sure this note from me will catch you with a little surprise. I have been reading a lot of news about ME being published on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and different Blogs by my good friends.

     I thought I must take out a quick moment and let you know that I am officially discharged today from the hospital, after a successful Kidney Transplantation Surgery, by God’s Grace. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all Nigerians for your prayers & good wishes, without which all this would not have been possible.
         I also take this opportunity to thank my friends, fans and family for all the love, prayers and good wishes for a Speedy Recovery!! Be home with you soon …….
Thank you once again sincerely,
Your very own OJB Jezreel.

Congrats Ojb! Thank God for keeping you alive. Hope to see you bouncing on your feet soonest. 

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:45 pm

    So glad to see you back on your feet.Baba God thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:21 pm

    Nice one
    Welcome back OJB.....Fola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank God..

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..