Tuesday, October 22, 2013

NNENA (STORY OF THE LESBIAN GIRL) 3

I couldn't fathom what made the stranger appear so confident! I instantly detested the cocky smile,penetrating gaze and the way his lower lip curled in wry amusement. I turned away.
"I just asked for your name pretty..."
"..and I didn't give it!" I retorted angrily.
"I demand it."
"Really?" sarcasm reflected in the manner I tossed my head and made to brush past him. But the stranger moved swiftly. One lean hand cupped my elbow and pulled me to the broad of his chest. I gasped. Our eyes locked. Mine spat venom,his were warm and searching. My heartbeat raced. Without thinking I pulled away and rushed out of the supermarket. His laughter echoed in my head as I hurriedly boarded a taxi outside. I was furious,jeeez..the stranger had no right to-
To what anyway? I didn't even have an answer. All the way home I thought about the stranger and my anger intensified. I needed to cool off. At once my mind went to Collette. The urge to bury my head in her bosom became so strong. The rising need ate at my insides. I hissed at the driver who was crawling like a snail on the wheels,not like there was even traffic! Collette wasn't home when I got there. Frustratedly I stormed out and decided on Bukky. She was a petite girl in her mid-twenties. The quirk in my relationship with Bukky bordered around her ravenous appetite for rough sex.My nipples always did suffer after she suckled on them,my lips bruise and the insides of my thighs go sore for days. At the moment I cared less if she inflicted bodily harm,all I desperately sought was warm,feminine flesh to remind me why I detested the male specie.
 Bukky was home fortunately. We didn't talk much,she just led me to her bedroom after she curtly asked how I faired. I took off my clothes. Her clothes joined mine on the floor some moments later. I moaned as her hungry lips captured my already taut nipples. She bit into them and then quickly her lips returned to silence my harsh moans of pleasure. I left her house fully satiated afterwards.
      I soon forgot about the man with the penetrating eyes as the days went by.
But as fate would have it,our paths crossed again at the most unlikely of places. It was a friday night,Collette and I had gone clubbing. We were gyrating our hips to the party banger and fondling each other intimately when I saw him. He'd just stepped in alone,filling the doorway with his domineering presence. My breathe caught in my throat... Collette must have felt my discomfort for she frowned and followed the direction of my gaze. Her frown deepened. She squinted and slowly nodded her head. "That's him." she yelled into my ears.
"Who?" I asked,reaching for her butts. She pulled back and repeated," that's him." Her words were laced with undiluted jealousy.
"I don't know what you're talking about Collette!"
"He's been the one making you toss restlessly on my bed,right?!"
"Come on! I don't know what you're talking about!"
"Yes you do! We must leave this place immediately." She literally dragged me by the hair outside. "Let go of her,you." came the gentle yet authoritative voice of Mr stranger from behind us. Both of us turned simultenously. Collette's hand dropped. She faced him squarely and demanded in a fit of temper,"What do you want from my girl?!"
"Your girl?" The stranger repeated incredulously,his eyes taking in her skimpy dress and whorish display of voluptuous mounds. He wouldn't glance at her after that. His gentle eyes came to rest on me gently. "I'll walk you down to my car and if you do not mind will drop you home."
 I stared at him stunned. Had he just said that?
" How dare you -"
"Scurry along Miss," he interjected, "I'm  sure the night will hold more fun without Nnena." he ground out through clenched teeth. He took an intimidating step towards Collete who pivoted on her heels and fled.
I don't know why I actually followed him,or rather why I allowed him drive me home. A whirlpool of conflicting emotions gripped me. Who was he? Why the interest in me? How did he get to know my name? What if I wasn't safe with him? He didn't ask for my house address yet he seemed to know exactly where he was heading. I sat quietly in the car,refusing to admit that I found him somewhat intriguing. Now he wasn't exactly a handsome man,no striking features ..yet his aura appealed to me in ways I found inexplicable.
 He drove for a few minutes and came to stop right in front of my house. He opened the door for me to alight. Watching the display of courtesy  surprised me; no one had ever shown me such respect before.
"I'll see you tomorrow after work,okay. And please say No to all that..." I knew what he meant. I nodded and walked slowly into my house..
...to meet Collette waiting  inside my living room,livid with anger.
To be Continued...
Written by Osarhieme Okungbowa.


*Watch out for the continuation. Tomorrow to be precise. I hope you guys enjoyed Nnena's story? Your prayers actually worked! The inspiration came tumbling as I started to write..hehehehe..
Kisses and hugs.



































16 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:54 pm

    Chai,,meme why the half half gist nau?Not fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:55 pm

    Meme Sheldon! Na u biko. Weldone girl.
    Ame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:16 pm

    Beautiful.....keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When the guy go begin peruse her now.M getting impatient oh!Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:24 pm

    I used to wonder how it actually was between women.I hav an inkling now.Thanks to meme.lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:37 pm

    I'm new to your blog.i'm liking it here already.Love your stories,i'm rly impressed.
    *Sonia*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:15 am

    What I enjoy most is your description,always so perfect.Kudos meme

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous6:39 am

    Write a novel darling.i see you go places.
    Charles. E

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:20 am

    I like bukky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous1:14 pm

    Nothing as sweet as a girl sucking my breasts.#datlesbiangirl#

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous1:16 pm

    Anon7;20am,of course you should.
    I'm exactly like bukky,a tigress in bed.#datlesbiangirl#

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous3:29 pm

    Oloshi,tigress ko tigress ni

    ReplyDelete
  14. NKY ULOOMA8:34 pm

    i intentionally didn't read the part 2 yesterday cos i didn't want to have to wait for part 3..and now i cant wait for part 4..maybe you should keep writing all day non stop so i don't have to wait...#pleasehurryup# you re such a unique writer Meme!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. nkiruskus8:36 pm

    you write like American best sellers...cant wait to read your novels!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous8:37 pm

    i will be so angry with you meme if u re not thinking of publishing a novel real soon...

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..