Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Nnena(Story of the Lesbian Girl) FINAL PART.

Pain, jealousy and a myriad of other conflicting emotions coursed through my system as I looked at the one woman who had stolen my virginity and now my man! It all came rushing in,her deception,betrayal coupled with Max's lies too. My jaw clenched.         I'm sure anger was the fiercest of all the emotions I felt for my eyes had now become slits of red hot fury,my nostrils flared,lips clamped.I actually felt a murderous rage well up from within me. How I came to push her away from the door never ceases to amaze me till date. I sometimes think back to that precise moment I exploded. Lady had gasped in utter shock and taken to her heels.
 I broke down weeping uncontrollably. Nothing seemed to matter anymore,okay may be my mum and siblings excluded. I didn't know what hurt me more -Max's betrayal or Lady T's... and then suddenly  it dawned on me that what I felt for Lady T was nothing near Max's. Just then I felt a presence around me..I looked up to see my mum standing by the door with her arms folded across her chest. For the first time ever I saw the tired lines around the corners of her eyes,the drawn cheeks,the slump of small shoulders and it flashed on my mind that I hadn't exactly been a good girl -the many night parties,near naked clothes,and frolicking with the girls. I realised that moment that Money wasn't everything. A sob caught in my throat as I rushed to my mum. She embraced me with tears running down her cheeks. "I haven't been a good Mum to you Nne..i'm so sorry -" she stuttered.
"Mama please..do not weep please.."
"Nne do you know how many times I die daily when I see you go out there hustling to put food on the table for us? Do you?" she wouldn't be consoled. Her body shook as she held on to me tighter.
"It's all right Mama..it breaks my heart to see you weep." My tears were in torrents now.
"I don't exactly know what's happening between you and your friends Nne,because you don't tell me anything..' she said in between bouts of heart wrenching sobs," but please don't be hard on yourself.."
I nodded,wiping her face with the back of my hands. I knew I ought to tell her something -anything- about Max but I just couldn't bring myself. At least not yet.
 *.      *.         *.         *.          *.           *


Max dropped the third bottle of beer noisily on the table. He felt fuzzy in the head. He got to his feet,picked his car key and staggered out of Rainbow pub. He dreaded going back home to meet Teldian. Jeez,why had things not worked the way he planned? Now he'd lost the one he truly loved because he'd failed to handle things right. Would Nnena ever forgive him? Was there any slightest chance of them coming together again?
      His mobile phone vibrated in his pant pocket an umpteenth time. "Leave me alone Teldian!" he barked. She'd been calling him to come home. Her last sms had read thus : Game Over Maxxy. Come home Lover boy.". He'd cringed at the mockery that oozed from the words. Well,he decided to go home after all. All of a sudden he felt so tired of running. Now it was time to sort things.
 As he rode back home,his mind travelled down memory lane -to a time he'd first met Teldian. He was smitten with her good looks,sexual prowess and acute mind. Upon four months of dating the magnificent CEO of LADY T clothings he'd proposed. He'd thought a man who had these attributes in a woman didn't need more.
 Barely three months after he proposed,she moved into his home. The beautiful Lady T,to his utter dismay turned out to be a lousy cook. She wouldn't prepare his meals,and even when she did,the meals were always an eye sore! Aside this,he also discovered she was very self-centred.
 It got to a point he wanted out the engagement desperately. But somehow he trudged on,reiterating to himself that he was one the fewest men around who kept his promises.
 And then he recalled the first day he encountered Nnena,his pretty Nnena. He'd returned home from the office and was resting over a bottle of wine in the gazebo when he saw his fiancĂ©e get in the car with her. He had made to call at Tedian but what he saw after that shocked him! Tedian took the naive girl in her arms and kissed her thoroughly on the lips. Soon as they drove out, he got in his car swiftly and went after them. Unfortunately he missed the trail and returned home dejected,the angelic face of Nnena never leaving his mind for a minute.
The good Lord smiled on him not too long after that. He saw her again. Yes,in that supermarket.. and as they say,the rest was history.
 He got home,parked his car and walked into the house slowly. He turned the door knob and entered. Tedian was sitting in the living room with a luggage by her side. As she saw him she got to her feet and hugged him. Instantly he tensed. No,this wasn't happening? He expected an angry,scorned woman but..this..this..this smiling woman? No!
"I'm leaving Maxxy," she whispered into his ears. Her voice was tinged with sadness.
"I dont..understand.."
Teldian sighed. "I cannot marry you Maxxy. I've been meaning to tell you for a while now..but..i kinda felt sorry that..that..that you've been so good to me...so wonderful.."
Max stared,dumbfounded.
She went on sadly,"i'm bi-sexual. You Maxxy deserve much more than a bi-sexual wife.." she sighed, " I know about your affair with that Nnena girl...well only recently though." she held his eyes and looked away. "I never blamed you for a moment."
Max found his voice."Tedian -"
She cut in,"its alright. Honestly" she shrugged and continued," I even went to Nnena's house to wish her all the best with you but she wouldn't listen to me. Maxxy,she was distraught. The poor child loves you Maxxy."
 Max eyes went sober. He chewed thoughtfully on his lower lip.
"Go to her Maxxy and make things work. Wish you guys all the best. And.." she smiled "invite me for the wedding." She picked her luggage and threw after her shoulder,"Bye Maxxy. Don't bother seeing me out please."
 And she was gone.
 Max heaved a tired sigh.
*    *       *      *.      *



Nnena and Max got married two months later. It was a small wedding. As they exchanged their marital vows before God and man, and sealed it with a passionate kiss,they smiled into each others eyes.
*.   *.        *.      *


That's my story everyone. I'm so happy with my hubby. He made me realise I could love a man genuinely.
 
























15 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:46 pm

    Awwww,teary eyed...I Luv Happy endins.tnx meme u jst iced my day.keep writin 4 us,all d best.Luvly story.Fluffy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur writing skill is amazing...am glad I discovered dis blog. Kip it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:40 pm

    Very nice read...very good writing skill...hope 2 read more of ur articles in d nearest future...keep it up dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:56 pm

    I enjoyed it thot I will read on and on sweet story

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:59 pm

    I always knew u had the skill to write something so wonderful and emotional,thank God it ended will for Nnena and max....lovely story my girl,what next?odion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:22 pm

    Beautiful happy ending.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:23 pm

    Hmmm,meme.So this is the end of Nnena story?plz come up with another interesting piece as soon as possible.cheerz.
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:24 pm

    U have a very vivid and rich imagination and ur writing style is very conversational. Am really impressed...Keep it up girl....CJS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:45 pm

    Good read but I kinda wished it had ended in another way. Max n nnena wil stil gt married but.... Maybe police or sumfin wil rmove others frm d big picture. Am just sayin. Nice one meme

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous6:34 am

    Twas a lovely story while it lasted but I was hoping to read the make-up session between Nnena & Max *sad face* Sachi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:32 am

    Wow...so no more licky licky tohtoh?not nice now!That's d essence of the story biko

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10:19 am

    Interesting ending for a young girl who almost lost her way in her drive to make ends meet. A good story born out of unquestionable wit and cutting-edge imagination. Well done. S

    ReplyDelete
  13. Best story ever, who said, crooked ways can't be straightened, who said hopeless situations can't be turned around, who said, nothing good can come out of Nazareth, tell 'em they're wrong, there's nothing impossible

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous1:56 pm

    Lovely write up thot it will never end.I want more,u can turn this into a novel ooo lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love dis write up keep it up meme.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..