Thursday, October 24, 2013

Nnena (Story of the Lesbian girl) 4

Immediately Collete sighted me she rose and rushed towards me. I quickly took a step backward. A jealous lover,yes I could handle,but knew absolutely nothing about a scorned one. She closed the gap between us and flung her arms around my neck. At first I thought she meant to strangle me,but her arms soon relaxed. Somehow,before I could even bat an eyelid,her mouth found the thrusts of my breasts underneath my blouse.
"Stop it Collete.." I ground out,feeling my pulse race. A warm sensation ran down my spine. She knew just how to use her tongue. She flicked,teased,bit and suckled on my nipples until I started to moan helplessly. I was responding in wild frenzy now,matching her raw need with every fibre of my being.
"Do you still want me to stop?" she paused and turned half -closed eyes at me. I said nothing,and swiftly brought her head back with a snap of my hand.
"Did he suck you like this?" she paused again.
"No!" I bit out. Desire was a warm flowing liquid in between my thighs. I arched my back to allow her gain access to the V of my thighs. I screamed when she did. "Nnena,really? " she asked. I guessed it was a rhetorical question. How on earth did she expect me to answer when her tongue was exploring hidden treasures? The  words stuck in my throat.
"Really?" she repeated and laughed,a triumphant sound in the dark. She returned to the exact spot she stopped. My grip on her lowered head must have hurt a bit for she tossed my hand away and continued to ravage my body with her tongue.
   We ended up in my bed. With deft hands  she divested me of my clothings as hers joined the heap on the floor. She began to kiss my eyes,my nose,and finally settled on my lower lip. "Hmmmmmmm..." she moaned,licking her own lips in utter pleasure. When she eventually stuck a lean finger into the depths of tight wetness,i was more than ready to meet her jerky movements. As we climaxed together she cried, "please don't leave me Nnena!" I whispered I wouldn't. And honestly at this point I believed I would never do that.
      The next morning before my mum returned from her Church night's vigil, Bukky took her leave and promised to see me the following day. Around midday I heard a knock on the door. "Yeah,who is it?" I asked. I was home alone ; My mum had just gone to visit a neighbour's daughter who put to bed. Actually I wasn't expecting any visitor and was not prepared to encounter him just yet ! But there he was -same stranger of last night -standing right by the door looking so so..full of himself!  I hurriedly made to shut the door in his face but he wouldn't let me. Quickly he grabbed my hand and stepped in uninvited.
 He looked around our sparsely, yet neatly furnished living room. He chose one of the crane chairs and made himself comfortable in it. I just stared at him angrily. For crying out loud,who did he think he was?! This was about the third time he'd crept in on me  and I didn't find it an iota funny.
"I'm Maxwell Oniru. But I'd prefer you called me Max." he smiled,revealing a set of good dentition. He seemed oblivious of my immense annoyance and this irked me badly. "You're very pretty Nnena.." He drawled,eyeing the pink spaghetti strap tank top and shorts I was wearing. I had heard that line a time too many and wasn't in the least interested,especially not now and not from him. He was damn too arrogant for my liking,too sure of himself.
I kept staring at him,willing him to take his leave. It was happening again,the quickening of my heartbeat,the awareness of a strong masculine presence. I felt like running away. Then I became aware of him standing so close to me now. "W-w-what are you doing..." I stuttered,looking around for that tiniest means of escape. His breathe fanned my cheeks,his eyes never leaving mine for a second. I made to push him,take a step backward, scream, hit him severally but I could do none of these . I just stood paralysed,staring helplessly at his warm brown eyes. He reached for my right cheek and stroked it tenderly, and then stepped away abruptly.
"Why don't you get dressed? I'm taking you out for lunch." He said,quirking one bushy eyebrow.
The arrogance was back in his voice. I found my tongue and lashed out," i'm going nowhere! How dare you walk into my life and begin to order me around,huh? If you do not leave my house this very minute i'm going to scream my lungs -" His lips descended on mine unexpectedly. With one hand he drew me close and held me firmly. He parted my lips and sneaked in his tongue..oh,i'm sure I stopped breathing! It hit me, a thousand and one  indescribable sensations. A certain alien emotion began to build from the depth of my guts till it spread round my entire body.
 "Kiss me back my sweet Nnena." came his raspy command.
I hesitated,not sure of how to kiss a man...
"Kiss me." Like a moth to a flame,i was drawn to his well sculptured lips.
I took into my mouth his upper lip,and then the lower, and began to suck them. It thrilled me that I could feel this excited! He moaned, a deep gutural sound in his throat. I flinched at the sound and then made to pull back but he wouldn't let me go.  He held me and whispered gently into my ears,"You'll be fine Nnena.. trust me..."
 Oh yes,how did he know my name? That was this first question that popped on my mind when we got seated in an expensive Chinese restaurant several minutes later. He seemed to read my mind.. Max smiled and winked.. "It's a long story Nnena.. Lady T happens to be a tenant in my house. I've known you since the first day you came to visit her...."
 To be continued...

 Written by Osarhieme Okungbowa.

*watch out the continuation o... hope you guys enjoyed the story. will continue later tonight.. or tomorrow..*winks*






















16 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:58 pm

    Meme keep it coming. Sachi

    ReplyDelete
  2. duchess6:39 pm

    This is the first blog in my whole existence that I look forward to its continuation every goddam time. Duchess....P. S Can tomorrow be here already !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:42 pm

    Wot she needs is a good Dick.... Lettin her kw Ders nuffin better thn a good Dick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:57 pm

    Waoh! Am enjoying this piece... Keep it coming ooo @ makky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:29 pm

    Dis suspense is 2 much oO,I can't wait 4 2moro oO,Meme,nyc 1 O*winks* Fluffy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:30 pm

    Memeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,,soji babe.Nice 1
    #famous#

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:07 pm

    I want some more story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meme nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,like seriously I want.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Captivating piece.Cant wait for 2mrw meme.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9:55 pm

    Max the man ....nenny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10:30 pm

    We'll done Meme!! Watch that space! love, Tee.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:56 pm

    its time to show this nneka babe the other side...

    ReplyDelete
  12. ulooma12:01 am

    i wish you saw the expression on my face when i saw the inscription ''part 4'' i almost jumped out of my sit at the office,,,no be small addiction oh!!! i love every description,makes it more fun!!.... my sensational writer, Meme the Meme!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous12:03 am

    this Max never talk true oh!! he is so bold and arrogant...just grab the girl like that and kissing her...

    ReplyDelete
  14. julius9:21 am

    Nice one Meme! Keep the flag flying

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its been so long since I read a piece that held me captivated like this lesbo blues. The picture of the chic is a knockout. God punish devil that has turned the ministry of this angel from satisfying my whims to entertaining a fellow lesbo mtcheew. Anyway keep me posted as the story develops oh

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous1:12 pm

    I wish meme could just go on and on with the gist!Does she need to alwayz 'continue'

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..