Sunday, October 27, 2013

BIBLE VERSE FOR TODAY.

Good Morning y'all. Woke up feeling great,i trust you all did too. It's sunday again and in a few minutes from now I should be getting ready for church service.
 Did I mention I am an Usher in Church? Hehe,yeah I am. I usher in members to their various seats,smile warmly at them as I do. But also have a cane ready in my hand for those stubborn kids who would refuse to stay still, or sit on their seats no matter how broad your smile is!
 Back to the matter,the Bible verse for today is a short one. Read and digest :


BIBLE VERSE FOR TODAY.
Matthew 24:35 -"Heaven and Earth shall pass away but my Words shall not pass away "
 
His words are 'Yea' and 'Amen'.....that which he says he will do,he always does. In all I do I believe God's word as they always come to manifestation in his time! Enjoy your sunday,will be back to Memelyriks blog soon as I return from Church.
 Kisses...

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:07 am

    Edifying.Have a lovely sunday Meme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:54 pm

    How was church today meme.will you married me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oga anonymous1:54pm,meme will not married you!Satisfied?Lmao

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:18 pm

    who is he that will speak when the lord has not spoken...

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..