Friday, October 25, 2013

HEY PEEPZ, HOW DO YOU BEST LOVE TO SPEND YOUR FRIDAY NIGHTS?

Hello peepz,its friday night again! Lemme use the cliche,"TGIF -Thank God it's friday. Most people look forward to this day of the week when they can unwind and breath after a busy long week. Some love to party ; some invite their friends over for a lil get-together over a couple of drinks,some go clubbing,etc...
 Now i'm asking you,yes you.. how do you best love to spend your friday nights?
 Fill me in...
 As for me...*sealedlips* lol

12 comments:

  1. Clubbing with 'em niggies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:23 pm

    Sleeping.
    #Bonita#

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:28 pm

    I love to spend my friday nites with my bobo Becos dats d only free time we have due to d nature of his job.I'm with him now sef.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:30 pm

    Hangin out with the girls.So much fun dis way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:39 pm

    Hanging out with friends over bottles of champagne,plenty peppery suya and a bevy of beautiful chicks for d nyt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:41 pm

    Meme I want to hang out with you Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:22 pm

    Booze,sex,crassssssssssssh.
    #tim#

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:55 pm

    Hmmmm.meme go sleep. Ade

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just stretch out in bed and wish the week end never ends..oh well, wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8:07 am

    Quietly with my family.Nothing special about friday nights plzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:09 am

    I often times hang out with the boys and retire early to wifey.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..