Sunday, October 20, 2013

BIBLE VERSE FOR TODAY.

THE ABILITY TO MAKE WEALTH.
 DEUT 8:18 -"But you shall remember the Lord your God for it is HE that gives the ability to MAKE WEALTH that he may ESTABLISH his covenant which he swore to your fathers,as it is this day.

   Hello darlings,happy sunday. Hope y'all slept well. 
I thought to share this bible verse with you...
 "The ability to make wealth" phrase caught my rapt attention this morning. Dunno about you,but Meme wants that godly ability to be rich,Lol.. 
 It's my fervent prayer this day that God will grant us the wisdom to do that which will spur us into heights of wealth in Jesus name. Amen

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:36 am

    Ride on,,pastor meme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Encouraging.Inspiring.I likey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:55 pm

    Amen.
    The best part of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:21 pm

    I'm new to your blog.I have carefully read through your fiction stories,ur indeed talented.Take care dear
    Timboy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen!! God bless and u!!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..