Tuesday, October 15, 2013

"My Husband Once Told Me I Didn’t Kiss A Man Well In A Movie!" Says Nollywood Actress.

Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe-Gentry in a recent interview reveals how her husband feels about her career.
 When the mother of two was asked about how her husband feels whenever she is being kissed or fondled in the movies she acts in.
Read what she said;
“I don’t think he cares, because he knows it’s a make-believe sort of thing. There was even a film that I’m supposed to kiss somebody, and when he watched the film he told me that I did not do it well. He said it was not done professionally. The only thing I cannot do is to act nude”.
  
 *But here I am thinking peeps.. how many men out there can really indulge this kinda stuff in the name of being proffesional? Well,many men can!

4 comments:

  1. Hmmmnnnn, well, it depends, there's no big deal to it, when my actress wife gets to kiss a man in a movie, but when my woman gets tied-cast to only romantic movies and she feels very professional about it, she will have to chose between her profession and her home, I no go gree o, producers & directors will see her as loose, b4 u know it, they will give her roles, where her honey well (my private property) will be tampered with, I Knew of hollywood stars who rejected movie roles worth $20,000,000 to save their homes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:42 pm

    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa@Honey well will be tampered with.You jst made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Na so o, I no dey take honey well, which is my private property play with anybody o, dis is not a matter of Bishop o, Pope sef no go gree, if dem dey marry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:48 am

    she try..i give her husband hand oh,,he has not seen any thin yet,,till he sees her on the bed with a man on tv,then he will say.he did not do it well..

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need contact Meme on
News/Tip Off/Adverts :-
Email: Memelush96@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 07032474399/08153415711
Instagram:-@memetush
Twitter :@Lysteekal

Been a while!

 Sup y’all? Been ages here. No leave, no transfer. Missed you guys like crazy. Tell me, what’s been happening? Any new gist? Fill me in..